Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking before or after eating ?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Cali_Toker, Oct 27, 2003.

1. do you enjoy to blaze then eat a nice big meal, or eat a nice big meal then blaze.

I cant seem to decide, im bout to go eat though so grubbin down then smokin a bowl afterwords sounds pretty good.

2. Weed is great b/c it's great right before a meal, or right after! I would go with right before I eat so I can enjoy the food more.

3. {raises his hands}
    "ugh me, me !!"

{starts jumping on his chair}
    "pick me pick me !!"

"yes Gri77oN, what's your answer?"

{stands up, waits before speaking}

"..."

"both."

:D

4. smoke a bong bowl before eating, chill on a hookah while eating, and then smoke a j after eating.

5. lmao torchy

6. nah guys, da best way is to smoke before, that way you'll kill 2 birds with one stone..

7. I pick my 700th post for this comment...

Word!

Attached Files:

8. amen...

9. I'll postpone eating food until I'm stoned, 'cos I know I'll just want more food if I eat then toke.

10. Yeah, that's how I feel. Especially if you have limited food...you have to smoke first, then eat. Or else you'll just get hungry again.

11. I like both, sometimes I smoke after I eat and my stomach will settle just right, but I like to smoke before too, cuz then the food taste a lot better !! :)

12. Doesnt matter, after you toke a bowl, you gonna be hungry anyways. better yet, make some chow-brownies! Problem solved.

13. Well, since I'm sittin here with a bowl o chicken and a bowl o bud I'll answer yer question.

Eat, toke, eat, toke, repeat until both bowls are empty.

PEace