Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking before exams

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Kroniczfx, Jan 10, 2013.

1. Hey everyone

So i have an important maths exam tomorrow morning such if i pass i never have to do maths and i always usually smoke before school because it helps with my anxiety and anger but im worried that smoking before my exam will effect my score i smoked through all of my mock exams and got the marks i was expecting but this exam is alot more important to me so i was hoping you guys could give your opinions on this and help make a discion

Thanks

2. If you've been smoking everyday before school then stopping suddenly might mess things up, Just a thought

3. Dont recommend it

4. Your the only one that can make this decision dude, no one else knows you

5. Also if i smoked a small amount just to chill me out what effect would it have on my memory obviously everyones different but would a small amount have much of an effect ?

6. Small effect will feel like your high is starting to go up but it never gets there. Just plateaus at a low effect...I like getting just a little high if I'm going to be around family. It just relaxes me and clears my head.

Weed affects everybody differently though, and like somebody else said, you know yourself better than we do. Good luck on the test regardless! :)

7. I didnt smoke before my exams even thought i went to class high 90% of the time.

8. I wouldn't you can get high any time you want but you cant get un-high.

9. I've taken a math test high with not much problem. However, I've taken a math test chopped and had no idea what was going on. Got a /d

10. Take it high but don't take it burnt out.

11. #11 PeacefulStoner, Jan 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2013
    study high, take the test high, get high scores, right?

WRONG!

seriously tho if you have been doing good so far with this method than carry on i say.

Everyone is different. I know ppl who are doctors and smoked all through school, and i also know bums who smoked all through school. All depends on what kind of person you are and the mindset you have.

12. Yo man, Only take the exam high if you studied for it while you were high.

13. I take tests high but not fucked up. I'll also smoke a celebratory bowl afterwards

14. It depends on how you are high. When I'm high I focus a lot more remember things better and laugh my ass off at everything...lol so yea only you can decide whats best

15. for maths.. just a little high.. not blazed out of your mind.. or you're gona have a lot of working errors

16. To get the mark you desire you generally need two things:
    1. Preparation
    2. Confidence

Being high during the exam won't give you the certain set of skills you can only acquire from practicing problems and working with formulas but if it does reduce your 'test anxiety' then go for it.