Smoking before bed

Discussion in 'General' started by ilikemaryjanedaily, Aug 28, 2015.

1. Recently I have smoked just before going to bed, I have smoked a pretty decent amount, it gets me pretty high. Anyways I smoke then go and lay in my bed, I don't necessarily try to fall asleep I just think in my head, every time I do this I hear very clear music, loud, as if it is consuming my mind is what it feels like. I see patterns, pictures, and music very clearly in my mind, I also feel strong vibrations. Does this happen to anyone else? It is really awesome but I'm just curious if I'm alone on this or not. :)

2. I should also add this has happened several times in a row

3. I dont go a day w/o havin a smoke before bed unless im out of budz .. itz bcuz i work graveyard & i get home in the early mornin .. usually an hour and a half before day light & before everybody gets up ... so ill get blunted or maybe dust a ganja bowl .. then be in bed on a good cloud .. you say you see patterns, pictures and hear music op .. well all i think of is a change of life intoxicated off off bankrolls, blunts & big butts
    .. thatz Bud Life!!

4. I always sleep high. I also wear earplugs when sleeping and if i smoke too much I can literally hear my heart beat as loud as a knock on the wall

it keeps me up

5. #5 boydamien, Aug 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2015
    I go to my bed wrecked every night ;)

I dont fall asleep. I pass out.
    I dont wake up. I come to lol

6. I smoke before bed every night and If I've worked a 12-14 hour day I'm out before my head hits the pillow. 8-10 hour days I smoke 1-1.5grams before bed and lay their thinking about all types of things.

7. I always toke a bowl before bed to help me just unwind for the night and then will maybe read a book or listen to music or something. It helps me relax a lot. I don't go to bed right after smoking though, I chill for an hour maybe then get to bed. It's a great routine everyone should do to help them get to bed and end the day right

8. Hynagogia is fairly pronounced with THC added to the mix, whereas most people miss it entirely.

Adds a trippy dimension certainly.

9. I'm not 100% sure I could fall asleep without smoking a couple of bowls. During the workweek I'll smoke a couple of bowls before going to sleep. I usually come down a little before nodding off. Sometimes I go to bed too baked. I haven't had auditory experiences like you but I swear I almost see vivid cartoon like images when I close my eyes. I tend to wake up a little stoned on nights like that too. Kinda like going to bed with the "spins" when you drink too much.

10. A few bong rips or a blunt before bed is always enjoyable.
    Especally if you share them with someone waiting in bed for you.
    ;)

11. I love smoking before sleep. Its alot better than taking an ambien

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120A using Tapatalk

12. Smoke weed everyday.:coolalt:
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1