Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking because of boredom?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dylanmthrfkr, Apr 5, 2012.

1. Hey everyone, This is my first post on the forum so if this is in the wrong place don't shout at me haha.

Well don't get me wrong, I've loved smoking Mary Jane since I was like 16. I go to college and it's the holidays just now and I find that I'm smoking not because I want too. But just because there's nothing else to do.
    Is this bad? Should I stop?

It's not that I need to do it. I'm not addicted it's just that there's nothing else to do.

2. I feel I do the same. Smoking has basically just become a hobby for me.

3. Usually people smoke because they are bored :smoke:

No nothing wrong with it, you know yourself, be responsible, or don't it doesn't really matter in the end live your life be happy

4. I try not to do this so I don't become one of those people that needs weed to have fun, but I do sometimes.

5. If your stuck at home with nothing to do why not get baked? Makes doing something that would bore you much more interesting. Why would you want to suffer from boredom when you can smoke a bowl and enjoy yourself?

6. If you do it on occasions it's fine, but having it be a everyday thing to do because you're bored is not in your best interest. Infact many times if you smoke when you're bored you still be bored.

7. It's nothing to do with boredom. It's the fact that when you're high, just sitting in a white padded cell would end up being fun. Point i'm making is that weed just improves the enjoyment of life drastically, and considering it has little to zero cons, smoke up.

8. I tend to do it when I'm bored and I see no problem with it as long as it's not all day. :p

9. Better than "wanting to get fucked up" 24/7.

10. I just smoke to relax, and to make other shit better like movies.

11. I smoke everyday, I have been for a long time, it's only helped me. For a long time it was because I was bored, it made music very exciting for me and now I'm a hell of a musician.

Judge for yourself what is good and bad for you, don't listen to anyone else' guidelines for your life.

12. dude i smoke all the time when im bored as long as you go do shit afterward even just a walk your fine

13. Idk why, but this post immediately red flags a cop tryna "get in" with the GC crowd.
    I mean, I could be 100% wrong, but just the way you wrote that is off to me, seems different..
    :D

14. [quote name='"bp4er"']Idk why, but this post immediately red flags a cop tryna "get in" with the GC crowd.
    I mean, I could be 100% wrong, but just the way you wrote that is off to me, seems different..
    :D[/quote]

I feelz yhuu dahhg.

15. pretty paranoid thing to say

16. And what exactly would posting a fake story about smoking when he is bored accomplish, if he was a cop??

Some folks here are incredibly, over the top paranoid.

17. this.

18. sall good dood. the only thing you have to make sure of is that you're not just smoking and then going back to sitting there doing nothing. try to use the weed as some inspriation to go something! :D

19. Everytime I hear anyone mention that word I immediately assume he/she is in fact a stupid bitch.

Only stupid people get bored! To make matters worse those stupid people usually spend countless hours on finding a mate instead of investing time in themselves without realizing that a funny guy isn't a solution to a girl who is a boring cow.

20. I smoke when im bored because it makes everything slightly better, in my perspective atleast :smoke: