Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoking at the police station?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by packlightrepeat, Feb 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Me and my buddy thought it would be funny as hell to smoke on the front lawn of our local pd during spring break. Risky? So what... We are both too fast and I think we would have the element of surprise

2. Go for it that's the smartest idea I've ever read

3. Nah, sounds like a great idea. Tell us how it goes after you post bail.

4. Did you already do this? I think it is an unnecessary risk. Why take the chance at all? I don't get why people have such a grudge against police officers anyways, like go smoke pot in congress or the house of representatives because that is where the laws are introduced!

5. I concur

6. Why not? I mean, what do you have to lose?

you wont

7. Ok u guys are acting like they have a watchman in a tower overlooking the place 24/7 and the cameras only cover the doors (we checked). And nothing against police officers to which whom I respect I just appreciate some irony now and then.

8. Good logic. Why in the hell would all the police be at the police station anyways? (seriously though)

9. I can appreciate that, good luck.

10. Wtf kinda thread is this. Why would you smoke there when you can smoke somewhere more logical.. Cmon man think a little here.. Why put yourself at that risk? For whatt?

11. #12 Ratio, Feb 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2012
    dude thats genius, go for it. record it too.

ps: wear running shoes

(sarcasm)

12. you won't, no balls.

13. Most police stations in any decent sized town is going to have cameras outside, giving complete coverage over their property.... not just their doors. Do you realize how small surveilance cameras be? There could be cameras all over the building and theres a chance you might not see them.

I mean think about it, targets, and walmarts dont have cameras just "by their doors" They have cameras that surveil the whole parking lot.

One of the towns next to me only has 8,000 people. A dumb ass guy tried to go and put down nails in front of the police drive way. Before he had even put 1/2 of the nails down the cops were coming out of the station and arresting them.

14. Just walk by with a blunt in your mouth and no one will know the difference.

Unless you want to get your jollies by being risky, then bring the bong!

15. "James, hes running, what do we do?"

"He's too far for the tazer, and this punk look's fast, pulling out the big guns boys, we gunna ice this stoner"

16. I'm glad for all of your concern and good points but I'm doing it. As stupid as it might be. I guess nobody here has done anything risky but I have and will have fun memories of my life I can reflect on.
    Even if I get caught. Now u guys just chill and smoke some more weed.

17. Fuck it, if you get away with it thats a fucking awesome story. Plus if all you have a is like a joint or blunt or something you can either: A) Eat the fucker. or B) its a blunt, you'll probably just get a fine or something. Cops here would just make you put it out and stomp on it.

18. Oh I did plenty of risky things. But there is a difference between risky and just plain stupid. I've stolen cars, done joyriding, had sex with married women, broken dozens and dozens of laws in my life, had sex with my boss at work during office hours. Those are all good risky. Nothing wrong with a little danger. But there is a difference between risky and just stupid.

I mean if you want something that risky, and want some "awesome story" then just find a cop, walk up to him, and toke up in front of his face. NOW that's a story. Some one telling me they smoked up in a poilce parking lot or a police lawn? Not so much. at least to me.
    I mean I smoked up in a courthouse parking lot with tons of cops around me. Is that an awesome story? No, not really. It's just a story.

19. I thought about doing the same thing except smoking tobacco out of a bong

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.