Smoking at school?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Broc-obama, Dec 19, 2013.

1. Hey blades!

So tomorrow is the last day of finals  :yay:
    And I want to celebrate with a bowl right afterwards! I've smoked a few times at school under very sketchy circumstances, and I was wondering if you guys had any advice to keep it ninja stealth?

I have the shake (  :smoking: ) in a plastic bag that I'm keeping in between my toes for extra security. I lost my vape  :cry: so I can't do that :( but I have an apple lol. I'll just keep the apple in my bag.

I don't know where exactly i'm going to do it yet, I might drive off campus but where I'm at that's as risky or more risky than doing it at school.

I don't have any dryer papers to make it smell less with a sploof :( Any way I could make a sploof without dryer papers? Perhaps soap or perfume or something?

Thanks for your help blades. I really don't want to get caught, but I wanna smoke with some buddies after my final exam before a super long christmas break. ANy help is muchos appreciated! Thanks guys!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Not sure if youre college or HS, but if you have wheels and the priviledge to go off campus for lunch, do it. Blaze in your car or drive home real quick and light up. Come back red-eyed and happy. Easy. Whos going to know, other than yourself? ;)

3. Just go blaze in your car super quickly.

4. Definitely drive off campus, school security will put it in your butt otherwise

5. what I do is I load up snapper hits and take the whole thing, cover the top, and blow the hit down the toilet as you flush, the sucktion from the toilet pulls the smoke down with the water

• Like Like x 1
  6. [quote name="Kumm" post="19189715" timestamp="1387423549"]Not sure if youre college or HS, but if you have wheels and the priviledge to go off campus for lunch, do it. Blaze in your car or drive home real quick and light up. Come back red-eyed and happy. Easy. Whos going to know, other than yourself? ;)[/quote]Alright :) I'll do that.One time in middle school a kid got expelled for smoking cigarettes and blowing the smoke down the toilet. Lol.Sent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  7. If you want to be ninja then just go behind your principal's back and then light up a blunt. He won't see you so you should be golden! Have fun & good luck on those finals! Remember: Take the test high, get high grades!Sent from my medulla oblongata.

• Like Like x 1
    Worth it.  :rolleyes:

But yeah just go off site for a short period of time to smoke. Also make sure you take precautions such as eyedrops and deodorant. The most important step is don't tell any of your peers you smoked, its the quickest way to get caught. 

9. Wow. I found the BEST smoke spot ever. I wish I took a picture of it. Its on campus, and its like this perfect little chillin circle completely surrounded by trees. Nobody ever goes back there, no cameras for white a ways, and nobody can see it. Plus, its far enough away from the buildings that nobody can smell anything. I for see many seshes there in the future.Sent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Are you in college or high school? don't use a bowl. Roll a joint or blunt. Either find a nice secluded spot and smoke. 

Or if you are with a lot of people/you can't find a spot then just walk and smoke. Never stand in the same place and blaze unless well hidden though.

11. [quote name="TheCoolest420" post="19195752" timestamp="1387507700"]Are you in college or high school? don't use a bowl. Roll a joint or blunt. Either find a nice secluded spot and smoke. Or if you are with a lot of people/you can't find a spot then just walk and smoke. Never stand in the same place and blaze unless well hidden though.[/quote]Wtf are you talking about? Joints and blunts make you smell so much more than a bowl. Like I said, I found a super dank spot. Trust me dude this spot gets a 10/10 for REAL. First I used an apple alone, then I used a shitty paper joint with this super hot girl who I kissed. Fucking best school day ever. It was only her second time smoking and she didn't smoke very much but she got pretty baked cuz it was some dank shake. I plan to smoke in that spot many times.Sent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Plus it was a few hours before the easiest English test ever. I did so well omg. Haha I have a few weeks of break but Im excited to get back to school for this super sick spot I founfSent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Do you really have  a reason to be cussing? Joint and blunts don't smell that much. They make your hands stink, you can wash your hands. They are way better than bowls when smoking outside or where you might get caught. Goodluck trying to eat a glass bowl when security comes.

• Like Like x 1
  14. dude go off campus, its never a good idea to blaze anywhere near the school its 3x the charge if caught within 100 feet of a school

• Like Like x 1
  15. This.
    My friend in high school got fucked in the ass so hard with those charges. 

• Like Like x 1
  16. i DID i got caught on school groundsfor blazing behind the parking lot, im stupid. haha this was years ago.

17. Smoked the MFLB in class all the time!!!!!Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. My school is surrounded by potential smoke spots, as it's surrounded by an escarpment. Many forested trails leading down the mountain, filled with countless spots. And honestly visine and not being a newb is key to not getting caught. Many teachers have known I was high in class, but didn't even care because I still contributed to.discussions and didn't sit there giggling like an idiot. Sent from my ST26a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. I would advise you to wait until after school. It's just more responsible and adult like on your part in my opinion.

20. [quote name="Delightfully High" post="19199831" timestamp="1387572086"]I would advise you to wait until after school. It's just more responsible and adult like on your part in my opinion.[/quote]This is very true, I find that just waiting until you take care of business to smoke up is much more satisfying and rewarding. Sent from my ST26a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1