Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoking at Palomar mountain

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by chief1995, Oct 3, 2014.

1. Looks like a pretty awesome place to be smacked, anyone ever smoke there? were you worried or paranoid that you would be caught? 

2. #2 AfganiKush, Oct 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2014
    I live in SD so it's not too far away from me. I've dabbed up there a few times. It's a great place to hike in the fall and winter, lots of wildlife like deer, turkey, squirrels, rattlesnakes, even mountain lions apparently. I was camping there this summer and brought a rig. I was drunk most of the time so I didn't need to dab a whole lot. I didn't dab in the campgrounds, I just went off on hikes on one of the trails and would find somewhere chill in the forested areas and dab it up and enjoy the awesome scenery and wildlife. I did take a dab at Doane Pond one morning at like 6am when I was fishing and no one was around, but I would hike at least a mile from the road. The park rangers don't really go out much from my experience, but DFG checks the pond and streams sometimes.

I would avoid that big lookout when you enter the park, there's always sketchy people parked there so I suspect the rangers keep an eye on that parking lot. The camp host has an RV set up about a 100 yards from the Doane parking lot so keep that in mind.

Also be EXTREMELY careful when smoking because of the obvious fire danger pretty much anywhere in califronia right now. That mountain is one of the last pristine forests left in the area, it would be devastating to see a fire to tear through there.

3. i'm going to roll a joint up, do you think that would be alright, i'm not gonna lite it up round trees or anything but if i find a spot should i be alright? 

4. No, you'll be arrested on the spot.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Just be cautious and be on the lookout for other people. Bring out more than what you brought in.