Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking at Lollapalooza 2012

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FTPTorches, May 31, 2012.

1. Hey everyone, I had a few questions about smoking at Lollapalooza (Chicago, IL) this August. I saw a few older posts about smoking at Lollapalooza but I wanted to start a newer/more recent one. A couple of buddies and I plan on bringing quite a good amount of mary jane to the festival. I was just wondering about a few things:

-What is the best way to sneak in our pieces, pre-rolled blunts/joints, and our bag of weed?

-As long as you stay near the crowd you don't have to worry about police right?

-How strict is the patting down/searching of bags when you first enter the festival?

Thanks and by the way I hope all you indie rock/alternative fans are as excited as I am for this great lineup.

2. Hey dude, first of all the best place for your budz are either in a girls shirt/guys pants in a secure location.

They don't necesarily check everyones bag that intensly, but there is always the possibility of you getting that one security guy who does.

Yeah as long as your in the crowd You are for the most part alright, I would not smoke outside of the crowd. Last year that is how I had an officer walk up to me haha.

Have fun :)

3. Tuck it in your crotch and smoke in crowds. I'll see yah there man! Can't wait.

4. I'm going this year for my first time! I asked my aunt about this and she said that the hardest part of smoking there is getting it in, so I would just put it in your shoe for a while. If it wont fit in your shoe then behind your balls is the next go to place. Once you're in though it's apparently perfectly fine to smoke in the crowd, everyone will probably be doing it

5. Put it in your shoe or under the sole inside your shoe. Works 98% of the time, I've only seen it fail once. Or if its not a huge bag, put it in your wallet.....thats usually a good spot for "other" things though

No one should bother you once you get it inside.

6. i'v never had a problem at a large venue like that. at bamboozle i did have a security guy tell me to put out a joint at the beginning but that was about it..