Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking at home vs At friends/someone elses house.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hashman1996, Aug 29, 2013.

1. I thought I'd make a little poll to see what people like best to smoke with friends at your house or smoke with friends at your friends house. Personally I like smoking at my house cause then if I wanna munch out I don't have to leave to do it and I can chill and do whatever I want. So what do you guys like home or away?

2. me and my buddy who i toke with are pretty tight, I can just walk into my buddies kitchen and raid his fridge, he can do the same to me. So munchies etc isn't really an issue for me. I guess if I had to choose, i'd choose away mainly because at my house it has to be stealth. 

3. food is scarce and my friends have endless hunger

i choose their house

4. I would choose my place because i have good food and drinks. Also after smoking i'm never feeling that walk back to my house. 

5. Your post was #4 & next to it says 20 hours ago so it looks like :

#4 20 Hours Ago ..hahaha. I'm corny and totally sober. :/

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. I have to say, I notice my munchies are a lot milder when I'm at someone else's house. Though now that I'm aware of it it probably won't hold true anymore. Damn you, OP.

7. Definitely dig it more at my house. I usually only 'moke with my brother or my closest friend, so it never is a big deal to have them at my place. Though with bigger crowds (and people I don't know as well), most likely away.

8. if im by myself ill usually just smoke at night (occasionally wake & bake) but its nice because i can jerk off and pig out on food and play video games and stuff without worrying about someone else wanting food or to play the game as well lol. and i can fall asleep. so nice! 

but its always nice with a friend too because you can talk to them and stuff. friends are always fun. @ someone elses home its cool because normally i dont have to be stealthy (like at my home). but a lot of times im hungry as fuck and it succkws