Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking at concerts

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GrabTheMic, Mar 9, 2011.

1. #1 GrabTheMic, Mar 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2011
    Ok so in a little over a week I'm ginna be hitting up south by so what. Its gonna be sick.
    To make it better im getting some dank however the only time I have to smoke it is at the actual concert
    Another issue is I dont have a peice.
    I was thinking about just rolling up some j's and puffing there.
    Anyone got advice?

Edit: I'm not paranoid about getting caught cause ive been there twice and the place gets cloudy as fuck with all the smoke.

Im more worried about like since its not a one hitter and it will last a while (and i look like im under 18 even though I am 18).
    Should I makeshift a peice or should i jist use a j?

2. If it's an indoor concert......

Idk man, lots of factors. Are there bouncers/cops there? Do they care? How many people? How big is the venue? What's the atmosphere? Do the performers openly support weed? Does the crowd? Do they search you when you enter?

Joint is the smelliest and most smoke producing method of smoking, so only smoke a J if you know you're in the clear.

If there's a lot of people, light up a J, smoke that shit hella fast and then give the rest of your joints to your buddy so if they search you you're clean.

If it's outdoor, for the most part just fuck it. Blaze, hand off the J's, wait, Blaze, hand off J's, repeat

3. Or buy a one hitter, pre grind up your weed into a container, and just load one hitter bowls and ghost them

4. VAPE!

I haven't vaped at a concert yet but I will. Its going to perfect for small non-smoking indoor venues :smoke::smoke:

5. all the concerts i have been to have been super chill. the hardest part (at least for me) was getting it in cause they pad everyone down, but i think they were probably searching for weapons

6. This

A MFLB is the absolutely pinnacle of stealth smoking.

If you have a bill to spend then buy one, otherwise get a one hitter

7. Put it in your shoes

They might check the tops though so don't have it poking out

8. Mmk well the venue is pretty small to begin with plus the event is all day and pretty big so i expect a lot of people.
    Ive never actually seen any security other than at the entrance.
    They dont pat us down.
    And everyone tokes. It always reeks of weed.

9. If there's people smoking cigarettes, you can smoke a joint. That simple.

Just light a cigarette (even if you don't smoke cigs), and then light your joint. Just let the cigarette burn as you toke. Take big puffs to burn the joint down quick. No evidence.

10. Im having trouble picturing this.
    Idk

11. The only time I have not smoked at a show was when I was on hard drugs. And even then most of the time I manage to smoke.

It is super easy to get away with, but be weary because EVERYONE around you is going to be asking for a hit. Don't be afraid to say, "sorry man, maybe next time".

If you have enough bud and J's, offer some hits to the fellow crowd members, Wait until the J is more than halfway burnt becuase most of the times if you give hits out, you won't see the J again.

12. even if it's indoor it shouldn't be a problem.
    I was seeing Gogol Bordello at the Fox Theater in Oakland and tons of people were toking.
    Just make sure you're in the middle of the crowd so that it would be a major hassle for bouncers to actually get to you. Also don't hold up your joint so people can see.

13. This man is right on.

And to be safe, just don't make it obvious your smoking a J. Blow smoke down if paranoid but for real, at least smoke 3/4 of your joint/blunt THEN pass it.

14. Cigarette in one hand. Joint in other.

Or... One person with cigarette. One person with joint.

Orrr... Two people with cigarettes, passing a joint.

As long as a burning cigarette is there to cover the smell, and explain the smoke.

15. Thanks duudes for all your helps man.
    Calmed my nerves about toking at the concert. And its gonna be sick.

16. Have fun, bro.

Be safe.