Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking at College

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by em3r1c, Aug 14, 2008.

1. At first I was really careful, with an activated carbon sploof and everything. I'd smoke by the window blowing the smoke out, paranoid the whole time. Gradually, I became more careless and now i just have my window open and blow the smoke towards it, even from the other side of the room sometimes. I figure nobody really gives a shit, as long as I don't bother them. I'll probably bring the sploof out soon though, we're getting a new RA so I'm gonna have to ease into it again. As for you, I'd check the housing policies for your particular dorm. I get a freebie if I get caught once, just a warning for the first time. I'll take it easy till that day comes:smoking:.

2. Simply hold in the smoke for as long as you can, and there won't be any smoke when you exhale for the detector :p

3. #23 dr dro, Aug 14, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2008
    -Towel the door, doesn't neet to be wet.
    -Invest in Oust (my preference) or Febreeze.
    -Find a way to cover the smoke detector, DON'T use duct tape, it'll leave a residue on the ceiling that many RA's can check for. Also don't leave the smoke detector covered when you're not smoking.
    -Sploofs definately help, just take a toilet paper/paper towel roll, scrunch up 2 drier sheets and insert them, rubberband another over the end. I don't know anything about activated carbon but it's unneccesary.
    -Use some type of fan.
    -Don't be too loud or stupid.
    -No blunts/joints inside.
    -Keep your blinds down.

I smoked inside my entire freshman year. Other kids stank up the whole floor at times, my and my friends were actually complimented on how it never smelled outside our room. We smoked bowls, bongs, and hookah every night with no problems whatsoever.

Edit- Anything in your room is fair game for RAs to check should they really suspect anything. Some RAs won't give a shit, others are nazis, you won't know until you get there. Done right, smoking in your room is the safest place to do it.

4. At my college people smoked pretty much out in the open. No one really cared.

5. What kind of campus are you moving to? At my school there is a lot of woods around and we just smoke blunts outside all day. I've smoked inside with bongs and pipes (and blunts) mad times, though, and you just gotta be smart about it. All the other tips are good, but the safest way is to head out into nature and get lit. Nothin like smokin a blunt under the stars on a nice August night... only one more week til I'm back:hello:

6. Get a vapor genie. $50 and you will not regret it.

7. I lived on campus last year and I blazed at least once a day in a dorm room and I never got caught, nor did any of my friends. What you need to do is put a towel under the door and take a fan and face it so the wind blows out of the window (this creates a suction). You can make a spoof which I only used sometimes but then I just stopped caring. You can spray your room before and during just to be extra cautious if you want!
    Hope this helped!

8. not at all
    i used to roll a joint and smoke on the bench by the back door to my building
    just keep it down if any camp-o roll by, but other than that you should be good

ive found that mostly people dont care where you smoke so long as its not too conspicuous and you dont bother anyone

but my friends and i smoked every day at college
    luckily we had these sick woods right next to our dorm that we would go out to
    we would pack a bowl and just walk through the woods - it was fan-fuck-tastic
    but when we were too lazy (which was a lot) we would smoke in the room too
    these guys have all pretty much hit it and so i wont beat to death how to smoke in your room, but the point is there are plenty of places/methods - just find whatever works best at your school/in your room, etc.

9. weed smoke wont make the alarm go off, and its a vape not vap.

10. I agree with all the others out there, get a Vape. I got my Vapir O2 mini for 125$ with a battery pack so you can take it anywhere :smoke:

If you get tired of vaping, just take a walk late at night and smoke a J

EDIT: Vapes really conserve your weed, so in a few months you'll get all your money back.

11. my suggestion gett a little metal one hitter that looks like a cig and take walks no-one will suspect cuz you cant smoke inside anyhow

12. use a vape. if you dont have the money, just use one of them light bulb vapes. or just go outside with a tiny pipe or a joint.

13. is that so?........ hmmmmm i'll look into some kind of mini vape myself.....

14. This.