smoking at a concert?

Discussion in 'General' started by smokeRises, Nov 17, 2010.

1. ever been to a concert where they allowed you to smoke? i went to a sublime concert and smoked in the parking lot, put on my shades and was feeling really good going in. then after the cover band left and it got dark and sublime came out, you could smell people lighting up the ganja all around.

ever been to a concert like this?

2. No venue ever allows smoking. Of course, this never stops anyone. They will kick you out for it but its very lightly enforced. Ive been to a few where the groups light up on stage

3. #3 architoker, Nov 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2010
    most concerts around here end up with people lighting up in the crowd, doesn't matter if it's indoor or outdoor. i have never seen someone get in trouble for it. unless you're being an idiot or drawing attention, i would say you're fine (if others are doing it...).

went to a show a month or so ago downtown at a sweet indoor venue. couldn't look in any direction without finding someone within 10 feet who was smoking. cops/security right in front of them not doing anything... just be smart and don't act like an ass.

and it's been a LONG time since i've been to a show around here that i haven't smelled (or smoked) the ganja.

4. I've been to some. Its especially the best when the gate security is extremely tight, yet everytime you look theres massive clouds of smoke over the crowd.

5. I have never been to a concert that we didn't smoke up. :D

6. I've smoked at many concerts, it's always a great time
    ESPECIALLY Sublime with Rome, The Dirty Heads, and Matisyahu, almost the whole fucking crowd was blazing at that show hahaha

7. 311

'nuff said

8. Hell yeah, I bring at least 5 joints or blunts to every show.
    I got caught bringing in liquor @ dmb in hartford and they pulled me to the side and gave me an intense pat down. they didnt find my blunts, let me in and I felt like a king.

The worst is getting stuck next to a pregnant chick. Its happened to me twice and I didnt blaze at my seat either time.

And supernatural is right. 311 has the most smoking; especially when they toured with snoop

9. yea the concert i went to the cover band was The Dirty Heads and then they were followed by Sublime with Rome, great time.

"i smoke two joints before i smoke two joints, and then i smoke two more"

10. DMB concerts are the best. I'm obsessed. I smoked at least 8 joints per concert at Alpine Valley this past July.

11. shit, I've been high going into a concert, but not lighting it up cuz it's like a nightclub type of thing. Tech tech n9ne n9ne shit I'm loving it.

12. i smoked at the whiz khalifa concert! u just gotta be aware of your sorroundings if your indoor

13. I saw the "Wailers", and everyone was smoking in there. I saw "george clinton" everyone was smoking.

I saw Cheech & Chong on their recent tour..... NO ONE SMOKED !!!