smoking at a concert

Discussion in 'General' started by jimboob, Jun 25, 2009.

1. im goin to a 311/ziggy marley concert later. its gonna be my first concert, i've got about 4 nice jays and another dub, but i have doubts. are they really gonna search me or can i just put everything in my pockets?

also this might be a stupid question but i just wana be sure, would it be a bad idea to just smoke in the middle of the concert and everything? or will everyone be doing it? i dont wana be the only jackass that gets busted...

2. They will pat you down when you enter, just put j's in a pocket with other shit like cell phone/wallet/keys.

Smoke when the lights go down and you should be fine. Keep the J inside your palm while you smoke too.

3. They may pat you down or wand you. Hell, they may not even do anything (walked into Hershey stadium with a couple fat blunts in my pocket). Just make sure to crotch the goods and you'll be all set. They aren't going to dig through your pants.

At the show you're seeing, I can guarantee others will be smoking. As long as you're in the midst of the crowd, there is nothing security will do.

4. I have never been pat down before a concert in my life. I have been checked with a wand many times but never actualy touched. I smoke at concerts but i'm always sketched out about it big time even though I can see 5 other people doing the same thing right near me. Only once can I ever remember a security guard even asking a person to "put it out".

5. they will pat you down.

but once youre in youre good, i remember smoking all day at the rock the bells infront of cops they didnt give a fuck...everyone on the field was blowing if you did a 360 spin youd just see everyone rolling smoking blunts

put the joints in your shoe...or if your a girl in her bra.
    thats what i did..........................................^^^^^

6. Depends on how strict the venue security guard is. If your bring a girl have them put the joints in their bra. what i normally do is take my wallet and phone out and hold them in my hands and i put the joints into my wallet .

7. Hide the raw weed in your anus, you'll be high before you even get into the concert. :smoking:

8. Ive gone to see 311 for the last two years they toured threw Chicago. This year it was downtown at the Charter One Pavilion and for the pat down all they did was link there hands around your back and go down. They never checked your pockets or anything. Everyone was smoking so you will most likely be just fine. Enjoy the show.

9. dude i went to the same concert
    BLAZE UP
    they dont pat you down they just scan you for metal
    there was soooo much ganja. have fun dude

10. #10 Bfitz99, Jun 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2009
    ya dude u will probly be patted down...i went to 311 and ziggy last nite and i got patted down (i tried to sneak in a few waters cuz i was rollin and they caught me...fucks)...too bad the FUCKIN CONCERT GOT CANCELLED!!! that shit sucked...but even with no music playing madd people were blazin out in the open...so dont worry about that...but the concert being cancelled was the biggest buzzkill ever

11. just put your cig in a pack of cigs

if your reallly worried. find a pair of shorts with pockets. put it in there. then put another pair of pants or shorts on over top.

They won't pat you down if you have all your stuff in your hands and your pockets pulled out so they can see nothings in them.

12. my advice my friend, is to eat some firecrackers...eat about a dubs worth (regs)(to the face) and you'll be smiling for 10hrs straight :D:D

do that and if you reaaaly feel the need to have a 'pick me up' then bring a one hitter and only bring enough that fits inside...(but i mean you'll be too toasted from the firecrackers to even want to hit it, imo)

13. Heres what I do bro

Put it in a cig pack but first smoke a couple, now behind your cigs at the back of the pack theres tinfoil, pull it loose and stick them behind there then conceal it with the tinfoil.

;)

14. wallet trick works for me. if there a punch of people they wont search you too much. Just a quick pat down, if any, and empty out your pockets.

15. Yea, dont be sketched out or anything, it so damn easy and they basically know they wont stop it. Though at phish they didnt really pat us down but they had "undercover" cops dressed like hippies finding people with weed. this was in the parking lot though so not that bad, saw a few uniformed cops walking around inside venue but was sweet.

16. It's def too late, but I know that's in Central Park, and the most they'll do is pat you down. They weren't strict with smoking when I went there for a concert a year ago, so if you get it in, use your common sense and don't OPENLY smoke but you don't have to be paranoid.