Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking As An Adult

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by zamnn, Jul 25, 2014.

1. Ive recently turned 18 and havent smoked since because im worried about getting caught buying because it would go on my record is that something to worry about or ami just paranoid it seems alot of people dont really worry about that...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. It depends where you are. A joint in California may get smashed into the ground and you are free to go (i have had cops do that to me). But if you live in Kansas, You are going to federal prison for life.

3. Do you know someon that you really trust that will sell you some  for yourself?

4. i know a guy that i trust the only thing is its sketchy buying because he lives in an apartment and he just opens the door and hands it to me and i leave plus he lives right next to the police station

i live in new jersey btw

5. First things first, make sure your dealer isn't hot. The last thing you want is the police showing up for a busy while you're there.
    Other than that, don't be suspect about it. And by that, I mean don't do deals outside or in public whenever possible. I prefer having my dealer come to my place, which he usually does, but that's just me.

6. bro stop acting like a newbie, be a man about that shit and do what you gotta do. being parinoid is the worst thing, try to find a strain to help with that shit!

7. dude i just dont want to fuck up my whole life over a little weed

8. just follow the rules of the road and take it home immediately you have nothing to worry about

9. No. Even experienced people get caught. You just have to take cation, I don't risk it unless i know i'm safe. Don't drive, NEVER INTOXICATED. Make sure it doesn't smell. Don't smoke in the car. and don't be stupid. Doesn't take much more than common sence. If he asks bribe him with a J.

10. #10 BluntsEveryDay, Jul 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2014
    You live in Jersey? Whereabouts? I live in south jersey for the summer and central jersey the rest of the year.

But yeah, you should be careful. I got caught once for my friend rolling up while driving in NJ and the cop just took the blunt and let us go. But if you do get caught you're fucked.

11. #11 invinciblejets, Jul 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2014
    Just be carful find a new guy who you can hangout with or somthing your guy sounds super sketchy.

And remember Martin Luther king Jr went to jail for what he believed in.

12. If it don't feel right, it's not worth it.

13. I turned 18 recently too... bro just keep doing what your doing, as long as youre not buying fuckin pounds and walking in the middle of the street smoking a blunt youll be good. Here in NY i had to go to court for a summons for... reasons, i was 17 at the time and they had grown men over there (about 3-4) all got summons for smoking weed in public. All they got was a fine for 50 bucks. At least here in new york, no one gives a fuck if your smoking. Idk how it is where you are.

Sent from my LGMS323 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. if your 18 and you get caught or arrested and if your a super paranoid person, you can get a sealed record with the youthful offender, which goes until your 21. This is in NY all states have their own laws but you should still be able to get a sealed record through the youthful offender.