smoking and studying

Discussion in 'General' started by skinnerbox, Apr 4, 2012.

1. its possible. im living proof straight A's blowin trees 24.7 mind u ive messed up a few tests but i dont think its from smoking. is it easy for u guys to hit a bowl and then read/ do homework?

2. It's kinda hard but once you could control it it should be fine.

I can't really control it, I study but it's just the same Or maybe worse.

3. wait wait wait does anyone even study here???? :p

4. All I know is it's easier for me to do homework while not high. Except programming, I get more creative high. I did recently get an 88 on a calc test while high, teacher docked me some major points for tiny mistakes.
    I do learn a lot more while not high as I remember it better.

5. #5 skinnerbox, Apr 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2012
    its just annoying when i want to hit a bowl like 2 hours before studying and my friends are like...no i can't focus if we smoke now...its like wth..or the worst is when people are like i cant smoke tonight i'll be groggy tomorrow...

LIGHTWEIGHTS R DRIVIN ME CRAZayy

6. The only times i've ever gotten perfect scores on essays and written papers in class was when i was completly blown out of my mind.

Coincidence?

I think not.

7. damn thats good i cant take a test high

8. I would not recommend doing it. Just smoke after you're done with all your work.

9. Hahah smoking before studying barley effects me negatively the only problem( I face) is that I'm always too excited to smoke more, drink, go out and such.

10. #10 skinnerbox, Apr 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2012
    im never done though...right now i got a accounting test to study for , chinese philosophy paper about Xung Zi, english reading, english writing...:eek::eek: it never ends dawg and on top of that i go to econ class which i fucking hate and the fucking class did not know the difference between medi-cal and medicaid and i seriously wanted to fucking get up and ask the whole fucking class how they got into college...40% of the class got it right

i say fucking way too much

11. if you dont know the difference between medical and medicaid GTFO

-op

12. 2 negatives for studying high (for me).
    I lose my short term memory. I care less and start playing video games.

13. so smoking and studying doesn't work i failed my accounting test.WOOT.

14. < eating strawberry shortcake from depression...

15. It depends on the subject for me. My highest score for my final high school exams was in extension english, and I went to that high. I remember writing a really intense creative piece set in the Vietnam War, that's probably what did it. I write so much more creatively when high.

When it's stuff like history that requires memory and recalling facts... I prefer to stay sober.

16. [quote name='"jimbobbybob"']All I know is it's easier for me to do homework while not high. Except programming, I get more creative high. I did recently get an 88 on a calc test while high, teacher docked me some major points for tiny mistakes.
    I do learn a lot more while not high as I remember it better.[/quote]

I came in high once forgetting we had a test, I got a 50 lol. Math and marijuana do not mix well for me

17. Here are some words of wisdom.
    Study high
    Take the test high
    Get high scores

18. It goes one or two ways for me..

If I'm genuinely interested in a subject, weed will make me even more attentive and diligent while studying it.

If its something I'm not really interested in, then weed makes it 10x harder to force myself to absorb the information.

19. went to the gym and then stole candy from roommate...:(

20. I have studied high before no big deal its because I don't get overly stoned (only when I get home). I remember when this hot stoner girl and my boys helped me with this test high, I felt so motivated!