Smoking and Oral Sex

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by allthehype21, Apr 6, 2010.

1. I love smoking; Smoking weed in particular. I'll smoke my hookah every 3 or 4 days too. I gave ciggs a try when I had to quit Mary Jane (I had them left over from when I finally tried a spliff). They were nice at first, but lost their appeal pretty quick. Anyway,...

I love giving oral too. I love eating pussy. LOVE IT.

I am curious... do others here find themselves in the same boat? Do an overwhelmingly large amount of guys (and girls) who love smoking also love giving oral?

I am thinking this is an oral fixation kinda thing.

2. #2 Eyes:Closed, Apr 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2010
    [quote name='allthehype21']I love smoking; I love eating pussy.

3. Hey me three :smoking:

4. Loooove giving head. My girlfriends think I'm weird. Maybe it does have some correlation to smoking weed :confused_2:

5. Head is always appreciated ;) ....always

6. Absolutely hands-down my favorite sexual activity is eating pussy. I'd love to find a woman who could handle a tongue-lashing session through multiple orgasms (usually one orgasm makes a woman far too sensitive to handle further abuse)

And eating pussy while high? Holy shit, talk about a whole other level of erotic there. My whole damn body gets excited over that shit. Could literally just do that and be blissfully happy all night long. Ain't nothing like making a woman orgasm through good oral.

Of course, reciprocation is always welcome.:D

7. Me too.

8. Me Three

9. #9 whylogic, Apr 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2010
    Greatest things in my life:

1. My beautiful daughters (2.5 years old and 2 months old)... their smiles and laughter.

2. My wife (in a pure / romantic context).

3. Munching muff... ABSOLUTELY THE BEST PART OF SEX... even more than my own climax... I LOVE IT EVEN MORE THAN WEED!!! (now that's saying something) I'll do it anytime, anywhere, no questions asked. I need nothing in return and put in high (hehehe, I said "high") amounts of effort and enjoy much pride for my performance. Making a woman cum is the ultimate sexual pay-off for me. Easily 5 times a day... or more if she doesn't break free from the ropes... LOL

4. Doing illegal dope stuff (LOL)

EDIT: p.s. all the chicks on here that say they love eating pussy are pretty freak'n hot dude. That is all. (weed smoking girls who loving eating / being eaten are quite literally a Holy Grail pure gold find... if you are ever able to find one of those chicks, and she's not a goblin, you best treat her as good as gold man!!!!) That is all.

10. There are days where I'll love giving head, but other's where I couldn't care less or don't really want to. I don't know if it has anything to do with smoking weed, maybe. I think it's just when I'm hornier that I'm lovinnn sucking that D ;)