Smoking and having school.

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by Skrutting, Aug 29, 2012.

1. #1 Skrutting, Aug 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2012
    So I didn't know where exactly I should post this question but technically I'm high,mainly burnt out but yeah and I have an idea so.. this IS a high idea.

School starts tomorrow for me and I have about .8 left. I don't smoke any cigars or cigarettes, just weed. and for how often I have weed I'd say like, between 2 months i'll have like 2-4 grams. And 1 gram or 1.2 will last me like 2 days because I'll smoke either at night or during the summer i'll smoke maybe like morning noon and night. Just to give you guys an idea of how often I smoke. So the attachment is what I have left. Should I wait til tonight to smoke and just kinda be burnt out in the morning while I'm at school or should I smoke just before school? My first 5 periods go Gym, U.S history, English, Philosophy (actually i feel like i should be perfect for that class if i smoke before school.), and then I have Latin.

I'm definitely not a heavy smoker and I have a good feeling that what I have left will get me at least pretty mellow. It's dense as fuck too, believe me.

Update: I might smoke at night because it does help me sleep. So maybe also comment on how smoking before school is if you think I should.

Attached Files:

2. i would rather get high before bed because it helps me sleep, if you don't usually smoke at school ill most likely be paranoid, but try and act like everything is normal

3. I'm thinking I might just smoke before bed. because you cant just sit there and daydream safely at school...

4. Going to school high isn't hard. I come to school high every day I have college. I like to blaze up real good in the morning (grab some snacks for the day, you'll regret not having any). Sometimes I've smoked during the day too. Coming to school high isn't sketchy, but smoking at school is. I don't usually smoke at school, too much risk.