Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking and drinking

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FuckBeerGetWeed, Aug 6, 2011.

1. 6'8 300? My next question is, are you a professional athlete? More specifically, are you Glen "Big Baby" Davis of the Boston Celtics?

To answer your question: You might have a bad trip if you drink too much before you smoke (this only applies to the first time you combine the two drugs). Sipping steadily while smoking will relax you a little bit more (balancing effect).

2. I never liked mixing it I prefer just to smoke these days but Corona and lime or lemon was what I would mix smoking with.

3. Smoke bowls

Drink 4-6 shots of jack to intensify it alot ( = to 4-6 beers) + When your high it goes down smooth

Max I'd drink would be 10...

I drank a whole fifth (18 shots/ 18 beers) OF jack.. horrible fucking idea

4. I loveee drinking and smoking. But smoke a lot first! Then drink. And I've never gotten drunk off of just beer. I can normally drink quite a bit of vodka and as long as I don't take any massive bong rips after drinking I don't really get the spins... well only when I lay down but they go away. Either way it's pretty happy to be drunk and high.

5. Smoking and drinking go together like peanut butter and jelly. You should definitely drink first. Just drink about 6 beers so you're nice and buzzed, then smoke a joint and it effectively doubles the amount of beers you had. You get really fucked up! Its awesome!

6. How does it feel being cross faded anyway? The only person I've ever asked gave me this: "I began walking down the stairs. My brain shut off for a couple of seconds. When my brain woke back up I had just finished walking down the stairs. When I thot about it, I had remembered myself walking down the entire flight of stairs just a couple seconds earlier." It's confusing I know but he said it was really fun haha

7. I love to drink, I manage a pub haha

I hate drinking and smoking, I get too fucked up and end up having to sit there with one eye closed or go to bed

8. Drinking and smoking together is the most fucked up I ever want to be. I get the spins if I drink first, so I smoke first. I'd strongly suggest smoking first.

9. Allright well tonight im gonna smoke a bowl then down a couple beers. will report back if successful or unsuccessful

10. #30 420BONGZILLA420, Aug 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    yea, i find that if i smoke before i drink i can drink A LOT more then i could normally. but what i usually do at parties and whatnot is that i smoke before i go, drink a lil when i get there, smoke, then drink more, then maybe smoke again then i pass out with a complete stranger in someone elses bed. :cool: :cool:

11. Grass then beer you're in the clear.

Beer then grass you're on your ass.

12. I have a pretty high tolerance for both but I personally prefer to drink first and get drunk. Like 10-15 beers then wait a little, ebjoy the buzz then smoke on the tail end of that