Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking and drinking at the same time?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by thejesterjester, May 7, 2009.

1. Will smoking and drinking at the same time (or one right after another) make me throw up?

2. Yes. Very quickly.

3. nope, not me... I always smoke a bowl when i get back from the club or after a night of partying

4. lol it will fuck you up! haha and it depends, do you normally throw up when drinking? if not then probably not

5. probabaly not, i've done it before with no bad effects...other than being fucked over afterwards :p

6. you'll get fucked up, no doubt.

7. I did it once. It was the first time I ever got drunk, and I had about 10 rum and coke into me. I hadn't smoked weed for probably about a month before hand, but I smoked that night. I don't remember a whole lot, but I was fucked up in a decent way, then I went to bed not long after.

I didn't get sick, but my stomach hurt for a couple days.

That's really no help to you but meh.

8. yesno

depends on how much you drink and smoke and how easy you get sick

9. well I plan on smoking a lot of weed and drinking a little. I'm also a light weight

10. A little as in 2-3 beer you'll be fine.

11. There's only one way to find out. Everyone is different, so try both and see what happens.

12. thanks for the tips

13. I did this last week and got the spins hardcore and threw up, I smoked like 3-4 bowls and only had one drink, But I was also sick, had a mad cold, so that could of contributed to it also... I'm gonna try it again soon without being sick and see what happens..

14. just dont drink and smoke tooo much... but youll have helllla funn

15. i'm a pussy when it comes to drinking. i don't know what all this spins business is, but smoking + drinking imo is the shit.

16. matters how your body tolerates alchohol pretty much.
    i recently drank some shots of bacardi and smoked a blunt of white widow.

didn't throw up, but didn't feel very good.

but it does fuck you up real good. :smoke:

17. The spins is when you drink to much or smoke to much ( i don't know if you can get them from smoking, i never have) but it makes you feel like everything is spinning even when your sitting down, it makes you very nauseus and it's very unpleasant, It may sound "Trippy" but anyone who has had them I think can honestly say they suck hard. Apparently there is a way to cure them, When you lay down your supposed to put your left foot flat on the ground as if you were standing, but from laying down and your foot being upright, it makes your brain find your center of gravity and gets everything back in line from the alchohol screwing it up.

18. ohh ok
    I hope I don't get the spins

19. I believe it's called "getting krunk" atleast from a technical standpoint

20. For me, yeah it can make me sick but usually only if I drink my face off and then blaze. If I smoke a bit of weed here and there while I'm drinking I'm fine.