Smoking and cigs

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Faym0us, Feb 2, 2014.

1. How many blades smoke cigs, what kinda and how much?!
    I smoke Marlboro Red 100's. I go through phases of smoking a pack in a few days and some packs last me a month. Right now, I've smoked almost a whole pack in two days.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I quit about 6 months ago. I used to smoke belmont's though.

3. American Spirit Blacks. 2-3 packs per week.

4. i cant stand cigs but i do like black and milds

5. @[member="bazookatooth59"] black and milds are super nice!

6. I bought the pouch of organic American Spirit tobacco... it was good to just chill with at any time, I dont smoke regularly though

7. I really don't get the point of cigs. They only give me headaches and make my entire body feel shitty. And the taste is awful as well. Not to mention they are fucking poison. Both of my parents smoke so I've always been around it and I rag on my mother everytime she goes outside for a cig. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. [quote name="Nechesh" post="19454056" timestamp="1391377130"]American Spirit Blacks. 2-3 packs per week.[/quote]If I did smoke I'd smoke American spirits cuz I heard they don't add a bunch of bullshit to the tobacco lolSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. Marlboro 100's, mothafuckin cadillac of cigarettes.
    2 packs a week.

10. Marby 100's are gross as shit bro, whatchu talking bout

Sent from my XT1058 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Started when I was 14, quit when I was 16. Favorite would be Marlboro Lights or Menthols

12. When I smoked cigs, all I would smoke is natives and Belmont's Sent from my Nexus 4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Du maurier Masterblends, around a pack a week, maybe less. Always gotta have that after sesh cig

14. Hard to find in my area but these are probably the nicest smoking cigs I've yet to try

1391381718114.jpg

15. THOSE ARE AMAZING. I had one last night. So Nice

Marb 100s are def the caddis of cigs lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. I grow tobacco in my back yard.  I smoke all natural, from a pipe.

17. what're those blacks, some little clove cigarettes?

18. Donno exactly, they're imported, but tasty af

19. yeah my b, i thought yalls was talking bout Light 100's

I used to steal lights from my mom during middle school days and chain smoke em w my buddies, probably why i cant stand to smoke em nowadays

20. I stick with my Newports.