Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking alone

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by whitekidstoner, Aug 6, 2012.

1. 90% of the time I'm alone.

People are stupid. The best conversations are the one you have with yourself, man.

2. IMO it's great to smoke with people but smoking alone also rocks you just got to make sure you dont do one or the other to much

3. i love smoking along. i dont like smoking with other people or friends, but i love smoking with my girlfriend, thats it.

4. i love toking alone lol its chill af but its alot better wen your with a really close friend or girlfriend and what not.

5. Blazing alone is straight.

6. lol in my beginnings of being a stoner I invited another noob friend over to smoke my cool little new bong I bought. After 3 rips he was holding his chest and was like "dude...DUDE!, I'm having a heart attack"

he didnt call the cops though, he just laid really still on the floor for like 5 mins and was good to go after that lmao

7. yea nothin better than listen to music and toking by yourself

8. i hate when people think getting stoned by yourself is like getting drunk by yourself. i mean, if im just planning on chilling and watching some tv why not do it high and enjoy it much more? :confused_2:

9. smoking alone is the best. i fucking hate doing something i dont want to just because thats what everyone else wants to do.

10. I just got done smoking three bowls by my self and I'm pretty stoned right now

11. Man, for real, smoking alone is the best.

12. Smoking by yourself is one of the most rewarding experiences. You learn a lot about yourself.

13. Dude I'm watching futurama and it starterd getting me into deep thought about space and stuff, learned some crazy shit

14. I enjoy smoking by myself than with others to be honest. It's just..so..damn..peaceful.

15. You're never alone man, if you ever need someone to smoke with just pack a bowl and chill in the forum. Half of us are baked anyways.

16. Sometimes I'll just be stoned as fuck, trippin to Com Truise and thinking about life. I never had a deeper knowledge of what I want to accomplish in life. :smoke:

17. I love smoking by myself. In fact, I probably smoke alone about 75 percent of the time. I just love being able to control my environment. I can eat what I want, watch what I want, listen to my favorite music, play guitar, and just relax in general. Don't get me wrong, I love smoking with other people, but I absolutely hate when I'm feeling comfortable and mellow and my group of friends suddenly decides they want to go do something else.

Basically, smoking with friends=FUN
    Smoking alone= RELAXING
    Both are awesome.

18. You're never really alone when you have grass city!

19. I smoke alone, yeaaaahhhh with nobody else. You know when I smoke alone, I preferrrr to be by myselffff

20. ive always said to my self i need stoner buddies
    but could never find any so time after time i got used to smoking alone
    not that i have a choice