Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking alone is always the best

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by xplicitcontent, Nov 28, 2002.

1. im pissed off more then ever now. some bullsh't, aight, this the second time this week i got ditched. Last sunday, it was $5 they ran off wit. Today, I had 15 and we were fina get some, so me and one of dem stay back. 10 min later, he breaks to his crib to get some money, but never comes back. Can't get ahold of their cells, nothing. Its been 6 hours now, but i managed to make a resin ball to smoke. bullsh't

2. wow that sucks i know whut its like being stuck without out friends or pot. all my friends have to be real careful (as do i) so as not to get caught and sometimes they have the stuff and cant get out so im stuck with a wad of cash that doesnt get me any higher than i'd be without it.... i feel for you man and if you dont get sum real bud ill toke for your happiness....