Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking alone gets me higher than with friends.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Apocrypha8, Nov 20, 2011.

1. because you're in the right mindset.

2. Yea i like smokin alone

3. Yeah if you're an antisocial albino.
    I don't think anyone holds themselves back when they're around their friends.

4. I often smoke alone and I tend to think about random things that are rational to myself than when I'm smoking with friends. I feel as though smoking alone helps you to be sane with yourself.

5. I do, and I'm far from albino. I am antisocial but that's with unfamiliar people, not friends.

6. Not higher, just more enjoyable. And since being high is enjoying it makes you feel higher. That's my logic.

7. Alone you have nothing to distract you from the wonderful herb. Also, it seems with certain people you trust/admire/love/respect greatly, the effects are similar to solo-toking.

8. Getting high with friends doesn't make me feel like a complete idiot, since we're all high, and acting high.

9. Dummies and glass dont mix.

10. Less external stimuli

11. When you smoke with others, you are thinking about other things, talking, drinking etc these things distract you from your high.

When your alone, you concentrate on your high a lot more.