Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking Again After A Short T Break, Need Input

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by pimpslap, May 29, 2013.

1. yo guys, so i was a pretty heavy smoker, not that bad but still like anywhere between 1.5-3 grams per day plus mixed with the same amount of tobacco. i quit sunday night as i only want to smoke at nights, not all day, and not feel the need to if it's unavailable. i also want to stop smoking with tobacco and just use straight green as i dont smoke cigs. anyway day 1 was real rough, now its wednesday night and i feel a lot better :D im not craving or anything just would really like to get high tonight with one of ma niggaz :p anyway do you think if i just have a bowl or two of straight green that i would undo my hard work? really excited for it but dont wana do it if then tomorrow i have to go back to day one t break hell again haha.

thanks guys

and incase i didn't mention yes, yes i am looking forward to a big bowl :bongin:  :ey: