Smoking after?

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by donkeyballs00, Dec 18, 2013.

1. Does smoking after a workout have any different effects on anything? Besides not being sore? What a about right after? Is anything different with the storage of thc in fat cells?

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Bump

3. lol you havent seen the smoking before a work out thread i suppose xd from my experience its great i made clear for one year each time i smoked i did pulls ups, push ups, dips jog skateboard w/e any physical exercise . basically lost interest after one year from the push ups pull ups everyday lol im sick of them now ill probably start again after winter but now im strong and lean 145 5'9 and i eat a lot right now lol smoking for me definatly motivated me !!

4. I think, for me anyway, smoking after a workout delivers an awesome high! An educated guess would suggest that the endorphins released while exercising improve your high after along with the increased heart rate/blood pressure... That and your bronchioles are opened up more so I'm sure more THC is absorbed, not to mention THC dilates the bronchioles thus opening up your airways!

5. yeah the high is better is because you are naturally high on endorphins (so you feel great to begin with).

high cbd strains are good for pain relief and inflammation. 

6. since when does the word before have the same meaning as after?

7. well iv been getting them gains while smoking before a work out so i cant see how it would do any harm to just smoke after lifting since it relaxes your muscles i guess thats why i do it before because i feel as if it warms up my muscles without even warming up lol . also helps you shut your brain off while lifting seems i push harder with less effort

8. Oh well I worked out from like 1-3 today and smoked after and I'm still feeling amazing my legs are sore but no pain whatsoever I can tell I'm gonna sleep like I'm in a coma tonight though XD

9. I would have to give a +1 to smoking after a working.  Endorphins+THC=jfpwoeijfa;lskdjf;alskdjf OMG.