Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking after wisdom teeth!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Destineyc910, Feb 28, 2018.

1. So I had my right upper and lower wisdom teeth pulled 6 days ago now. Both of my wisdom teeth where out and not impacted I wasnt put to sleep, only numbed. Both teeth popped right out pretty quick with no complications or roots broken. I was only given ibuprohen and wasnt stiched up either. I havent had any pain or barley any swelling since day one at all. When can I begin smoking normally ? I miss my bongs lol

2. When i got mine out I went to pipe after about 3 days and back to my bong after a week, the main thing is the suction, take small hits and draw slowly or you'll end up with dry socket. Also put something over your gums when you smoke like gauze

• Like Like x 2
  3. I'd wait a week at least just hold off take a t break and play it safe and it will be alright

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. What this Man Says Right Here
    DRY SOCKET SUCKS

• Like Like x 2
  5. Wish my wisdom teeth would just pop right out, sounds like a good week for edibles and tinctures! Good luck bro, I feel your pain!

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  6. My wisdom teeth are coming in, but fuck surgery. Let’s see what these bitches can do

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  7. Idk I've been smoking carefully with gauze in my mouth and keeping my mouth moist and clean. Saltwater rinsing and gatarade up the ass ! I get my other 2 out in 2 more weeks so I was hoping to get some toking done before the next plunge

8. Only out of pipes and a couple hemp blunts but bongs kinda made the sight sore so I strayed away. Ill give it 3 more days maybe 5 to be safe

9. I would think edibles is the way to go for now .

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. Gatorade is best when you drink it, just a heads up.

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. I had both my top and bottom rights out as well a couple months ago. I just kept the gauze over the holes in my mouth and didn't use a bong. No dry socket for me. Just be careful. Keeping food outta the holes was the hard part lol

• Like Like x 1
  12. Hehe I remember when I had mine taken out, I was 18. Had the top ones easily removed, I remember getting gassed but waking up halfway through and hearing them cracking out the impacted bottom ones. For a few days I could barely open my mouth as I was stitched up, but also had some nice vicodins to keep me down. But I was a cig smoker back then and if I could go back in time and watch myself I know I had a few smokes some how.

The only thing I could eat was chicken nuggets from BK, they were just small enough to break in half and get in and kinda chomp with my front teeth. I probably smoked the 2nd or 3rd day as soon as the hell I could function on my feet and get out of the house. I was pretty pissed as it was right after HS graduation and my pals went to Montreal, I got left behind, but I got my 1st cell phone.. a Motorola V3C tossed at my while nodded out one of those days, ahhh 2003! Hope you feel better!

• Like Like x 1