Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking after the flu?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TokerNJ, Feb 2, 2014.

1. So I'm getting over the flu (started on Tuesday, pretty bad until yesterday, taking Tamiflu) and I've been desiring a good toke. I'm motivated to roll one up right now but I don't want to irritate my throat too much. Any opinions on the effect smoke has on recovering from the flu? Is it fine if I go ahead and smoke?

2. It may irritate your throat/lungs but that's about it. I'd recommend against smoking a joint/blunt though, the smoke would be much more harsh as opposed to a bong or ideally a vape.

3. I smoked or vaped every day I had the flu
    It actually made me cough less after I was done smoking, and the coughing between hits helped me clear out the phlegm
    But I agree, a bong or vape would be best