Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking after surgery

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by yngstoner, Nov 8, 2018.

1. Hello. Since i was a kid i had some problems with tight foreskin and yesterday i got circumcised. Is it ok if i smoke some weed? I got prescribed some painkillers (Paracetamol) that i take. I really want to toke some but i heard somebody on the forum that said that the blood pressure after smoking could break the stitches and make everything worse. And other people say taht is acutally ok and could improve the healing. Anybody has ever been in this situation?

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Bro. Smoke away!!! No stitches will be broke! & after such a traumatic operation (I've heard it's not nice as an adult!!) I would toke until the cows come home! Crack on bro. All good.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. If it was a danger they would let you know. I'd be more worried about beating my meat tbh. I think u should be good. Anyway enjoy your new dick. lol sorry. In all seriousness hope it's all good. I think you'll be ok to smoke.

• Like Like x 2
  4. LOL - It would be like having a new dick wouldn't it... Have to re-bond all over again :) hahaha. funny

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1

5. You'll be fine why didn't you just ask the doctor/surgeon after you woke up??

That was the first thing I asked before I had my operation :laughing::laughing:

• Friendly Friendly x 1