Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking after a tooth extraction?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GuDGreen, Mar 11, 2017.

Tags:
  1. I got one of my molars extracted yesterday, and I was tempted to smoke tonight. However, I did some research and found out that I could get dry socket. I took a few days off of work next week so I could wind down and smoke, but I'm not entirely sure about it, now that I got my molar extracted. How long should I wait before I start smoking again?

2. Just pack some gause over it and draw very lightly on whatever you smoke threw....you will be fine. Just dont create a lot of suction on your mouth for a few more days

3. Wait for 24 hrs...suction can create "Dry Sockets"

4. Well if he had it done yesterday...i was amoking a cig 5 min after my last tooth extraction.
    QUOTE="Buzzer777, post: 23373096, member: 994153"]Wait for 24 hrs...suction can create "Dry Sockets"[/QUOTE]

5. [/QUOTE]
    Depends on the person and the extraction...Dry sockets literally suck!

• Like Like x 1
  6. just wait a day or 2

• Like Like x 1
  7. Unless you got prescribed opiates I would wait, dry socket fucking hurts! Though I've smoked a bowl a hour after extraction by packing lightly damp gauze over the area and packing the bowl gently and inhaling very slow.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Soon as I could hardly to smoke with a number mouth

9. I rigged up a gravity bong so there was almost no suction needed when I had my wisdom teeth out. No dry sockets and I smoked two days after the procedure.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I smoked after wisdom teeth extraction and got 3 dry sockets. It's not as painful as people seem to think. I wouldn't do it again.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. I was thinking the same thing! I also just had a tooth extracted

12. You'll be fine. Don't listen to the paranoia. It is safe to smoke tobacco and weed. I had 2 extractions and 2 implants for my front upper jaw 3 months ago along with a bone graft and stitches (sutures) were left in my mouth for 17 days. As soon as I got home I smoked weed/tobacco out of a bong all evening and continued to smoke almost all day every day up until now. The dentist took an X-ray and a 3D cone scan yesterday and everything has healed up perfectly. I'm getting the crowns in 3 weeks. The trick is to pull your cones slowly and drink plenty of water to keep your mouth moist. Healing slows when you have cotton mouth. Take plenty of multi vitamins.

13. i had my bottom molar removed yesterday at 6pm, is it safe to smoke today its 2 pm tho.i dont have any gauze left. i only could pack a j, and light it up, is it safe?

14. Smoke nigga. You should be fine. Take smaller, shorter tokes or do edibles if u can. I strongly discourage you from stopping smoking wizeed. Believe me nigga it will help that shit heal like u Logan...wolverine man...healing factor...weed man weeeeeeeeeeed

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. i dont know if thats helping me with the answer but, i did light up 3 j until now... i took smallest hits ive done ever in smoking j.

16. Had an extraction about 5hr ago and smoking on sum thc bomb as we speak lol just be careful, take your time with your j and keep ya mouth moist haha its actually took the rest of the pain away tbf :))