Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking After A Shower

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Fenriz, Feb 5, 2012.

1. Does anyone else love smoking after a shower? I think it's one of my favorite times to smoke :smoke:

2. smoking before, while, or after showering is always a great feeling

3. During my freshman year of college I was able to smoke while taking a shower pretty much everyday. I would have my bowl pack take a hit, wash my hair, take another hit. It was pretty cool. Get out of the shower nice and clean and high as shit.

4. smoke right before. high showers are amazing

5. [quote name='"meep92"']smoke right before. high showers are amazing[/quote]

Plus one tried it today so worth it

6. I love smoking after a shower.

7. I hate smoking before and during though.

8. Smoking NAKED after a shower makes it even better for some reason... lol

9. Smoke then hot tub/bath. You can thank me later.

10. Lol whenever I feel like smoking in the shower (Don't need to, but I do sometimes for the hell of it) I always make sure I am naked. It is awesome. :cool:

+rep for that.

11. How do you guys smoke during a shower bowl I guess I was trying to take a hour from my bong in the bath but my bong is sooooo big

12. At my college we had three separate showers on are floor. We only used the last one on the left for smoking because it was biggest shower, since it was a handicape one. This shower had a big area for changing and had a shelf to put all your stuff on. So we would take a shower, reach out take a hit and than put the bowl back on the shelf. Repeat as necessary.

:)

13. Smoke and then go shower...it is EPIC!

14. I smoked today after my shower, anytime i hit my bong in my boxers id say its a good day.

15. I still need to try to smoke before a shower. That's one of the few things I've yet to do while high.

16. wake up smoke, shower, smoke, and get my day started

17. Yea especially in the morning after a blunt sesh the warm water feels so good

18. Man, I could not agree more!

Steps to a righteous shower:
    1. Smoke a bowl
    2.Steam the bathroom up nice with smoke and preheating shower
    3. Flick on some jazz and relax
    4. Smoke a bowl right afterwards

15 minutes after a shower, after all the heat has drained out of the body and such, your high that may have seemed to be lost for a moment comes back so much stronger! HAHA :smoke:

19. I drew your avatar on my fingers! Now to win the girls over with this...