Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking across from a school

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ididntinhale, Sep 13, 2011.

1. So im going to take a bath tomorrow morning and in this bath room i will have a bong. While filling up the bath/during the bath ill be taking bong hits and blowing it out the window. The problem is there is a school directly across from my window and its an elementary school. Im taking a bath around 7:15-7:30 and kids start arriving there at 8. Should i risk bein seen? i have a pretty big window they can see me from. Also im on the second story.

2. Why would your bathroom have a window that's "pretty big and they can see you from?" usually bathroom windows are small or facing away from roads, elementary schools. Hahahah

3. my window has a great view and somtimes you just have to sacrafice privacy becuase of that view

4. Well maybe you should "sacrafice" your dignity and smoke butt ass naked in front of the window

5. Dude if your on the second floor and your blowing smoke straight up into the air no ones going to smell or notice...your going to be fine, enjoy your butt ass naked smoke :D.

6. hahaha this thread is so funny

7. I'd be more concerned with being seen taking a bath while little kids are walking to school.

8. Your naked fuck it and lmao at the potentially hilarious events of you nude in your bathroom

9. second story is too high to smell anything. your smoking tobacco out of your tobacco pipe, unlss youre underage.... then i suppose you might be breaking some laws ;)

10. Gotta add that for all they know your sweet ass is enjoying a cigg in your luke warm bathwater.

11. They can smell that shit and maybe call the cops, but if they do they cant do shit because your smoking in your property. And if they do knock and ask if they can search, you say "fuck you got a warrant?" They say no and turn so you say "fuck yea gtfo my propertyyyy!!" then you go back to ripping yo bong bare ass while being seen by parents walking their little 8 year olds to school.:smoking:

12. not before his parents ground him.

13. [quote name='"The Third Eye"']
    not before his parents ground him.[/quote]

lol i know riiiight

14. to bad if they smell marijuana they have probable cause for a search which means no warrant. so that wouldnt work.:cool:

15. But without a warrant none of what the cops find can be used in court so he's all good.:cool:

16. oh god please dont go around spreading false legal info around these forums... smh :(

17. Yeah, just be polite but firm when dealing with the cops. Never antagonize or taunt them, because they _can_ get a warrant if they find the right judge. And definitely don't do bong rips in front of them. That's dumb beyond all belief.

18. umm lol yo they need to fix that yo the little kids our probly like look at the naked guy in the window lol you should firgure out to fix make the window so that cant see in wait they sell something my uncle put it on his windows it is privacy window film it works trust me

19. Just duck out of the way of the window and rip the bong... then continue your bath.
    Personally I would vape in that situation, but maybe a bubbler or spoon would work?