Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking a lot of sativa & other questions

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by The3rdNipple, Aug 29, 2011.

1. So currently I'm left with Green Crack and Sour Diesel and in my opinion, they aren't that strong.I prefer the full body and trippy mind highs that I've gotten before from purp strains. I'm sure some of you will be like, "those probably aren't the real GC & SD". I've read reviews and their high effects and compared it to the high I get. It's not really much of a strong high, it's like I feel normal, but high at the same time if that makes sense.

My questions are:
    I don't have much GC left so I'm wondering what happens if I smoke A LOT of Sour Diesel? Will I get dizzy or mind fucked?
    Why do some friends say Green Crack is pretty strong when it's really not?

p.s I've mixed them both and the high was just very short and not all that great.

2. you'll shit yourself, just look in my sig man. happens everyday. :cool:

3. Sounds to me like you need a t-break.

4. Green crack isn't strong to you?
    That means either you aren't smoking green crack or your tolerance is in league with that of Bob Marley.

5. smoke poopy brown mids... you would appreciate your chronic a lot more then.

6. Isn't Green Crack a sativa strain? All of the sativas I smoke aren't that strong. I get a somewhat high in my head then it wears off around half hour to and hour. Some more about me: I smoke on the weekends and I usually smoke like .2gs out of a bong. I don't really call them bowls because the bong I made uses a pen and a wrench which holds enough for one big hit. I take like 5 hits and I feel alright.

My dealer gave me 7gs of too-much-light weed (mids I guess) for $40 and honestly, those highs are a lot stronger compared to the sativa but it fucks up my lungs and wares off a lot quicker.