Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking a joint,

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jackatire, Jan 14, 2010.

1. Hey guys, just picked up a dime (3.6g's! Without the bag :hello:)
    This is a first time guy, so dont know how goood the green is,

Anyway lasttime i rolled/smoked a joint i used a little roll of index card for a mouth piece, Friend said you can smoke a joint w.o. the index card,
    I just dont want to inhale all my weed,
    Any advice?
    Should i use a mouth piece or without one?
    Thanks,

:)

2. it doesnt matter, it's up to you

3. imo dont use a joint

4. it really doesnt matter. if you roll the joint right then your not gonna get weed in your mouth. but some ppl prefer to roll their joints with filters.

5. Well when i pulled out the index card (Didnt let it burn) It was all yellow,
    I dont want the mouthpiece stealing THC from me D:

6. you honestly dont need a mouth piece. You only need a mouth piece when people cant smoke right and put their saliva all over the tip of the joint. If its rolled nice tight and a good tip you will be good.