Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking a joint of mids

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jack Klompus, Aug 12, 2011.

1. I love rolling joints especially because it's like your creation. When it smokes beautifully you're proud of it. I love it

2. #22 TheFrostyPanda, Aug 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Ive had smoke come off my bowl when im not hitting it....but i prefer a pipe still...mostly because im terrible at rolling

3. sum mid joints

Attached Files:

4. Yes, but you can smother a bowl and put the cherry out, you can't do that with a J

5. You can put out a joint :confused:

6. #26 Jack Klompus, Aug 13, 2011
    Around here the goal is to GET a cherry going, so you can puff on it how you're supposed to with a pipe lol. Besides a little weed falls in the whole, consider that is the same amount that would burn while you smoke a joint (less than even a tiny) so who really cares

7. haha roll a .5 and tell me that your glass pipe will get you higher then a joint, if rolled correctly you get so many more hits which yes i know some of it is the paper but honestly joints are fun and they let you have more time inbetween hitting. plust you can always smoke a bowl of it at the end or save half if its real fat

8. Do you really want to put out the joint between each hit? And to the other guy, you don't have to keep a cherry, that's just how you smoke

9. #29 Jack Klompus, Aug 13, 2011
    How most smoke :p do you even use the carb?

10. I really am at a loss here...

Joints are constantly burning, unless you're the guy above me and don't have a problem with putting it out and relighting every hit. And since they are constantly burning, you aren't inhaling all of the smoke.

With a pipe it is much simpler to just smother the bowl once you're done hitting it. Do I really have to walk you through hitting a dry pipe with a carb and putting out the cherry? It really isn't that hard, especially if you are trying to conserve the weed. But yes, a small amount of smoke will escape, but nothing like a joint.

But if you don't care about conserving then go ahead and let it burn, it's your bud.

11. #31 Jack Klompus, Aug 13, 2011
    Haha wow. You don't understand what I'm saying. What I'm saying is I want a cherry. That's how you smoke a pipe. Maybe for poor people who light tiny amounts and then inhale everything, that's weird. I'm not 14 anymore hahaha. Maybe you need a lesson in smoking? Anyways, all I'm really saying is the amount of weed lost in anoint burning (not even a hit. Is comparable to the amount of weed that falls through, gets pushed through, gets dumped out, dropped, and burned when not hit from a pipe. It's the same shit.

12. #32 InstaBlaze, Aug 13, 2011
    I think you might be the one who needs a lesson.

If you have ANY unburnt bud going through the hole, you should pick up a screen. If you're dumping out unsmoked weed, you should pay more attention and smoke all of that shit.

Sorry for wanting to conserve as much as I can. But if you want a cherry you can have it, I'm not stopping you, I'm just pointing out that you're losing smoke that could potentially be getting you higher.

13. #33 VanillaDutchz, Aug 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2011
    imo every form of smoking serves its own purpose. Glass is great if there are 4 or less people, joints really help the taste of the weed come out but if its but if it more than 5 people forget about it, blunts are great if you got lots of heads or if u jus wanna get geeked up. But foreal if yall are so worried but the smoke commin off the joints and blunts thats what hotboxs are for lol

and as for mid...tastes like ass no matter what you smoke it out of

14. Joints are awesome because when you're high, wiping out the ash/putting away a bowl is the thing that should not be. 'nuff said.

15. Top quality gets vaped, mids get bowled, and regs get rolled.

16. #36 ricekrspysquare, Aug 14, 2011
    Me and my buds always seem to be low on lighter fluid so if we get a cherry we keep it but it we don't then we light it every time. Joints use more weed cause they are constantly burning. But if you lose a lot of weed through the whole on your pipe then get a little glass screen they do wonders.

17. #37 Jack Klompus, Aug 14, 2011
    I'm nit gonna argue anymore:)

18. #38 bayareaswag, Aug 17, 2011
    Word.