Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking a Joint in a straw!!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by israelj055, Jun 15, 2010.

1. Tried it and its awesum it seems like the weed kicked in much faster. Try it and see if you have the same results.

2. thats cuz teh plastic melted and u had thc plastic lol
    ive done that before tho, i didnt think it got me any higher
    oyyy
    i recommend against it

3. Smoking plastic is a bad idea man.

4. Nah Im good man, I'll leave the plastic up to you

5. Yea bad idea with the plastic....only thing close to this i've ever done was me and my friends were on a blunt ride a few years ago and we were getting down to the roach and were trying to think of what to use as a roach clip so we could smoke the whole blunt. So my friend proceeds to pull out one of the headrests and discovers the pole that runs through the head rest is hollow, so we stuck the blunt in one and and voala it worked f'in perfectly haha

6. Im hoping you meant you put the roach in and used the straw like a cigg extender, and did not actually put the entire joint inside the straw then smoke it.