Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoking a j without it going out

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Izumi247, Mar 30, 2011.

1. sorry if this has been asked before, but is it just me or do you have to keep re-lighting a joint to smoke it? I don't want to add tobacco, but i don't want to have to keep re-lighting it. suggestions?

2. its all about how you roll I imagine, all you can do is keep practicing.

3. yup^
    roll better.

4. I definitely recommend trying to roll it tighter

5. Maybe you are rolling it too tight? When you hold it, hold it with the amber down (heat rises thus keep it burning). Puff faster or take longer drags? Maybe get a grinder i you don't have one or break it up better. I dunno I feel silly typing some of this, but that's what I got.

6. get a grinder, get DANK, and learn to roll

7. When you roll, make sure you get all of the weed even out.
    You want a nice full joint, not saggy and shit, just keep practicing.

8. I've found joints are a little trickier. If you don't roll them right..they don't burn right.

If you roll it right..they will burn just like a blunt (which imo..burns easier meaning more room for error if you are still trying to learn how to roll).

9. Make sure it's ground nicely, no need for big nugs or any stems in your J. Roll tight, but not so tight you can't get a drag off it. Lastly, make it as even as possible.
    If you do all that and it still won't stay lit, my only other suggestion would be that your bud might be a little too sticky/fresh and you may need to let it dry up a little more before putting it in a J.

10. Grinding it more might help but don't make it too fine. If you're rolling good bud that is really sticky, leave the nug out for an hour or two.

11. Yeah dude mine never go out, you just gotta roll it right

12. This.