Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking a J and approached by a cop... what I did.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by SeKa, Feb 9, 2009.

1. This happened to me a few years back. I was in college and it was normal for a cop or two to walk around campus at night. Well, I was on a walking bridge that went over a small creek smoking, and a cop walks over outta nowhere.

I ditched my bubbler in the tall grass next to the bridge and had a conversation with the cop stoned as fuck. It was habit for me to use visene before every smoke session cause I had to go outside, so my eyes were straight.. no smoking in my dorm!

But he commented twice on how it smelled like "reefer" (lol love that one) and that I looked a little "off"

but I played it cool and he didnt care. He was pretty laid back

2. haahah me too man, that was fuckin hilarious

3. +rep to OP that's funny as fuck! :D

4. Thanks everyone!

5. Should of bribed him with said "dope." Hell I would if he was a chill cop. Gotta have a stressful day smelling "dope" driving by a kid at night.

6. I'd be the fool sitting by his window seeing a blunt floating by...who then goes and gets the BB gun to shoot that bitch outta the sky :smoking:

7. thats some funny ass shit

8. that is so bad ass.
    I've always had to cover for myself and my friend at work because our boss always suspects us of being high. Hes cool as shit though.

9. Well done, but I would have stood on the joint and relit it. ;)

10. Haha great story.

11. Yeah that is a good idea too, but yeah, spur of the moment haha, just gotta make shit work

12. haha fuck da police

13. +rep! great story

14. for real, homie of mine is facing felony charges for a pipe with resin...AZ laws are a little strict

15. exactly what i was thinking reading these last few pages of comments..

16. i usually keep a cigarette behind my ear and make joints with cigarette filter papers at the end. if anyone approaches, weed cigarette get's flicked and i light up a new one. they look the same so i just look like a chain smoker.

that cop didn't smell weed when he drove by, they never smell weed in a car like that man. You can't produce enough smell for a moving vehicle to pick it up.

anyways, congrats on not getting caught. i'm usually good at thinking on my toes and always have a back up story. too many cops in my face to not get that down. just waiting for the day i guess...

17. That is what sucks man, I feel the same way.

18. Nicely done sir!