Smoking a blunt..

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by EmilyJaane, Oct 7, 2009.

1. I will take hits for all of you :)
    but first I want to hear about the fattest blunts you've ever smoked, show some pictures!

2. Ugh, I wish I took a picture of the blunt I rolled last night, I was going to...but got way too high followed by laziness. A pretty good comparison would be a Cyclone Blunt Wrap I guess...similar size. Got blunted :smoking:

3. ah soo good. i always forget to take pictures, im like okay got the blunt done lets smoke, and never stop to admire my work hahaha

4. I've stuffed a garcia vega with some piff once, and I was also there when my dealer rolled up a half ounce at a party.

5. that would of been amazing to see that takes talent lol

6. idk why people think smoking HUGE blunts is cool...i mean its a huge waste of weed...id rather throw that weed in a bowl or a bong...i mean a 2-3 gram blunt is fine...but anything over that is overkill unless a lot of people are throwing down nugs

but the biggest ive ever smoked was at a slightly stoopid concert where slightly stoopid took a few tokes from this blunt and then passed it around in the crowd...it was 12 grams and i got a few hits off of it...my friend got the roach and still has it to this day

7. nah man thats not what i was saying. i love smoking bowls, bong, vaps whatever. but smoking a fat blunt once and a while is nice. but i do love my bowls <3