Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking a blunt wrong?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sidewayz6.6, Dec 26, 2008.

1. So I've been smoking for just under 2 years, and had a fair number of blunts...:smoke:

The other night a friend bought 1/4 and proceeded to roll 2 blunts. We passed them around and were enjoying. When I puffed, he said "easy son, that's dank". Apparently you're supposed to pause when you're inhaling, so it doesn't cherry up so big? I did that, but then some smoke invariably escapes... The way I was hitting it was to just inhale off the blunt until I couldn't anymore, and never thought of the pausing before.

Any ideas from the experts?:confused:

2. take about a 1 second drag/hit, pause for like half a second, repeat, but dont hit it to hard. I also kinda rotate the blunt.

3. My expert opinion: Don't smoke dank in blunts. :p

4. i would assume that if u have blunts that burn real slow or if u freeze em and coat em in honey that wouldnt be a problem but i guess it could make sense sort of

5. I did that with a joint once, i didn't have much experience with joints or cigarettes. I just inhaled as deep as i could, then i blacked out. But i was also drunk at the time, i guess that helped too.

6. Don't roll blunts if you're that concerned with conserving bud...

7. OK, thanks, will do next time.

Wasn't my dank, someone else's. I'm not going to tell someone else how to smoke their weed.

Huh?

8. Huh?[/quote]

If you freeze your blunts and/or put honey on them they burn slower i think that would eliminate the whole "cherry" problem

9. how do you smoke something thats frozen? Iv heard of the honey thing, but smoking a frozen blunt?

10. Aye, and the condensation from taking the blunt out of the freezer would not be good.

11. aye lol steve the pirate. i jsut knew a kid who smoked a shitload of weed and he did that and i smoked some of his blunts that burned pretty slow , cant remember when he froze them tho i think he empited em up and froze em

12. Different people perefer to do shit differently. I've never heard about this so I really dunno.

13. Ice is right, blunts and j's are best suited for mids, and the only reason I'd even use it for that is if I was concerned that I might get caught, and would be able to eat the joint before the cop got to me.

Enjoy your dank dude, use a nice bong. If you don't have one, make a simple grav and go at it.

If you just love blunts, then take a short drag (1-2 seconds), inhale some air to help suck down the smoke into your lungs, hold it for as long as you want (the longer the better) and then exhale. Remember though, don't hold the blunt while you're fooling around with your smoke, blunts constantly burn, and that means precious smoke is drifting away at all times. Take your puff (or two), pass it, then do your inhaling/exhaling routine.

14. Really, who cares how you smoke? Blunts don't 'ruin' good weed. In fact I prefer a blunt over bong on most occasions. And blunts don't constantly burn like joints if rolled correctly.

15. freezing a blunt is a tried and true method to get a slower burning blunt thats much stronger (wont go limp, nah mean). I recommend throwin it in for like 20/30

16. Might work in Toronto where the blunt stays frozen. :p Just giving you shit...