Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoking a blunt in my shed a bad idea or a good idea?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DankSmoker2181, May 22, 2011.

1. my shed is in my side/front of my house. how long the smell will stay if i hot box my shed. theres like a gas container in my shed also. is it dangerous to smoke a blunt with that in there?
    thanks-

2. leave the door open, I wouldnt sit on the gas can

3. Do you smoke at the gas pump? Smell will linger a little but if you can, don't hot box and leave the doors/windows open for a little. Airfreshener etc. Wait you have a blunt, just go take a walk around the neighborhood.

4. i guess i wont smoke in my shed sounds dangerous i will just do it in my backyard. just looks like a cigar so my nebiors won't care

5. I smoke / hotbox my shed kinda often. But it's in my back yard so after I blaze, I leave the door cracked by putting a shoe in the door as a wedge and the smell goes away pretty fast, and I have a fairly large shed. Sometimes I don't even keep the door open and the smell will be gone in an hour or so

6. assuming he is over 18

verifying he is not by telling us his neighbors wont care because hes over 18 sherlock holmes up in this bitch :smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke: just used a bong for the first time also

7. Yea light up in a small shed with a gas container nothing will go wrong.

Seriously go for a walk pal.

8. #8 RickyTokes, May 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Or take the gas container out

9. Haha, this reminds me of a friend who burned down half his house by throwing the end of a joint into an open oil can. Judging on how much trouble he got in for this, I would say it isn't worth it.

10. Ya just leave the door open and smoke and dont be too close to the gas can.. I smoke in our shop all the time... It's not as insulated anywhere nearly as well as a house so even if i dont open the door the smell goes away pretty quick unless i smoke a fuck ton (3-5 blunts) so you should be good lol

11. just smoke in your garage. if you dont have a garage and you dont want your house smellin like weed then smoke in your backyard or car and leave the windows down for a while or blow the smoke out the window