Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoking .5 a day?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by King Blaze, Aug 25, 2012.

1. For about 6 months ive been smokin .5 daily never really uped my dose because i dont do it to be fucked just to take the edge of my anxiety. Thing is though i'm gonna have to piss THC free soon if i wanna drive cause my parents wont let me have insurance on the car until then. I'm 18, 6'2, and about 190lbs. As for fat id say the best way to say it would be between chubby and skinny. Haven't been doing much exercise lately but i do ride my bike a decent amount. Anybody got the slightest clue of when ill piss thc free. Sry for making a thread i posted in the drug test thread and didn't get an answer and its kinda urgent.

2. First thing mate 0.5 can get you toasted if you smoke it at once, or do you just take hits trough the day?

I'd say 1-2 weeks tops but to be sure I'd get the urine from a clean friend because you never know what those cheap piss tests will show... drink lots of water and milk, it doesn't remove thc completely from your system but it helps, also sweating always helps

3. [quote name='"GreenGreenStuff"']First thing mate 0.5 can get you toasted if you smoke it at once, or do you just take hits trough the day?

I'd say 1-2 weeks tops but to be sure I'd get the urine from a clean friend because you never know what those cheap piss tests will show... drink lots of water and milk, it doesn't remove thc completely from your system but it helps, also sweating always helps[/quote]

Nah man I do poppers makes my weed last longer and helps me smoke cigarettes alot less. So ya it's being spread out throughout the day. And ya my parents use this drug test that shows every single drug like cocaine, heroin, amphetamine. It's literally like seven dip sticks side by side in a bottle that either go pos, neg, or invalid. I'd say it's pretty advanced.

4. A couple of weeks and you should be fine. If you're worried about passing, stop smoking now to be safe.

5. If its a hair follicle test, your fucked.

6. Same! I bought a 4th "quarter" 7 grams and I smoked it within 8 days. That's .5-.7 grams a day! Shit ton, I switched to one hitter and now I smoke less than .3 a day and it works great.

Start vaping or get a one hitter pipe. Not a spoon

7. Smoke 2g+ a day and come talk to me

8. Damn .5 a day son!

9. [quote name='"Heerbalist"']Smoke 2g+ a day and come talk to me[/quote]

ahaha your cool bro.

10. Go to your local smoke shop/ indian gas station and theyll have system cleaner shit there or get on the googlers dude and look up some products