Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking 3 days in a row? Drugtest

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by putnamehere, Mar 15, 2017.

1. Hey guy i have random drug test for probation. Im 5'10 195lb i workout so im not completely fat im bulky/buff many people think i weigh less than 195. Anyways ive smoked on probatiom before and gotten clean fast but ive never smoked 3 days in a row but the last time i got high was march 3 and tested clean on march 13 and tested clean(line was a little faint) which that was surprising considering i smoked like .3-.5 of flower and probably like a small dab that in total was probably like .1 of a gram or half of .1 of a gram and i didnt even work out or drink alot of water i probably only drank 1 gallon of water in those 10 days.Now my question is will i been clean if i smoked marched 13,14 and if i smoked a little tiny bit today(like 1-2 hits) on march 13 i took a really tiny dab and on march 14 i smoked like 0.5 and barley any wax (there was barley any in the pen) and if i take 1-2 hits today do u think ill be clean within 2.5 weeks(by april 1-3) if i drink alot of water and exercise alot and maybe even drop 5 pounds?

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. How long are you in probation for? Is it really worth messing it up?

3. Im use to be on formal and only have 6 months left but they recently dropped
    Me to a lower supervision probation(which is good) so i dont really have to see or talk to my Po all i have to do is sign in in a machine answer 3 questions and leave. I recently
    Got dropped to that low supervision like 2 weeks ago but they said they can still do random drug test(even tho i havent gotten drug tested in 3 month even when i saw my Po face to face to talk the last couple time with him) but i was just wonderingif i would get clean in 2.5 weeks with what i described

4. I cant tell you forsure but if you decide to smoke make sure you keep up on drinking water you might have to push yourself to keep drinking but it's better then getting busted. also research into detox.

5. Anymore opinions?

6. I failed a THC test after 63 days of nothing dude

7. Lol a little late isn't it?

I agree though. THC is fat soluble, so drinking water isn't going to make it effective. If you've chugged water it can even come up as a dilute or incomplete and they'll test again. I have a ridiculously fast metabolism and went from dabbing every day for over a year to clean piss in 2 weeks flat. Overall, not really worth risking. Smoking on probation (the few times I did) added a level of anxiety to my high that hasn't gone away, even after all these years. I definitely regret it.

8. First off , what kinda test they giving ya? If it’s a urine test and ya didn’t smoke to much 30 days to be safe but those drinks work. If it’s a swab like my state 3-10 days .

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. I’d go clean if I were on probation. Gettin caught and goin to jail/court all the time isn’t worth it also them extending ur time on probation due to frequent “drug use” isn’t worth it.
    Drink n fuck till ur free leave the green alone.

• Agree Agree x 1