Smoking 2 strains, In one joint..

Discussion in 'General' started by dub92, Jan 15, 2014.

1. What do you think?I like smoking 2 strains in a joint different flavours and mix up the high can change ratio through out evening, untill you get too stoned to remember the next time..Blue Skunk and northern lights tonight ;-)[​IMG]Sent from my C5303 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I love too smoke up to 4 different types  call it the f bomb sweet buzz

3. This is the reason i like to have 2-3 strains at a timesent from underneath my balls

4. It tastes the same to me. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. I like mixing strains as well Durban poison and blue dreams with a lil ak47 for good measure tastes terrific

6. You and your choice of strains ...

7. [quote name="Tokeanchill" post="19352696" timestamp="1389898649"]You and your choice of strains ...[/quote] what?

8. [quote name="hvcci" post="19351579" timestamp="1389883771"]It tastes the same to me. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum[/quote]WatSent from my C5303 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. i had a joint with 3 strains in the other day, and strait after a week long t break. i was buzzin my tits off

10. Hell yes man

11. I haven't smoked 2 strains in the same joint but I have smoked 2 different strains in a sesh. I had an indica strain 1st and then topped it off with a pure sativa strain. The high was marvelous! But I do need to try smoking a jay with 2 diff strains

"Everything is better when u are high"

12. nothing, just some of us aren't lucky enough to have a choice :) a little jealous I guess ...I just get whatever shows up here

13. [quote name="Tokeanchill" post="19357759" timestamp="1389969772"]nothing, just some of us aren't lucky enough to have a choice :) a little jealous I guess ...I just get whatever shows up here[/quote] I heard that! Yeah usually I get no name dank or the dreaded Reggie coughfield lol but I found a sweet medical hookup awhile ago so now I can get all kinds of craziness. I had dabs made from chem dawg the other day, it was super awesome.

14. hell yeah man, enjoy that medical green!!! I was getting amazing stuff when I lived in FL.. And it was a lot cheaper. Oh well, I enjoy what I can when I can :) my next stop though.... Colorado!

15. Now do a cross joint with three different.  Rolled one of those for my homies birthday

16. Ew.. Joints.... Bleh. 

Blunts are much better.

17. i have had a mix of lemon haze and mango kush it absolutly floored me i was too high