Smokin5280's Indoor RDWC *3rd Grow* PICS

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by smokin5280, Aug 8, 2011.

1. For sure, thats a massive rootball. Did you ever take that plant out of the bucket? How did u like the hygrozyme? Looks like your plant loved it!

2. Yo. Did u start up again?

3. Back! Hahaha. 14+ oz total. 2 days after everything was chopped LEO's came banging on my door. Almost shit my pants! Fucked up my buzz but they didn't come in and left after seeing the med cards. Fuck I swear I thought I was getting raided!

Should be setting up next week in a new spot. I know we are legal but it's still stressful worrying and I don't want any trouble. New spot is a block away in a good friend's house. Tent is here, buckets are ready, I'm itching to get this one going.

He and his wife both have med cards so we are probably gonna toss in a few more plants and hook em up with a QP or something.

4. Holy crap how'd they'd get tipped off?

5. Snitches... Honestly u wouldn't even have to show them Ur card, cops can lie all they want but without a warrant u can tell them to fuck off all day long! Make sure u see it in writing, even if they say they smell it it doesn't matter that's not probable cause because there are a lot of variables and other things that smell similar, know your rights, and use them!

6. Wtf thats nuts.
    What is leo

Didnt know it was serious like that.

7. Damn, that's scary! Made me realize I am still doing something that could end very badly!

8. Leo=law enforcement officer

9. Fuck that man.

10. Holy shit bro!

11. All good, lol, just scared the shit outta me, lol. Still haven't gotten set up yet with the holidays and crap. Hopefully next week.