Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smokin

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by agladius, May 29, 2002.

1. my favorite way is to smoke a nice big fatty with my ma

2. i've smoked out with my dad, my uncle and my aunt, but i like smoking out w/ my uncle the most out of the three but i think i like smoking with my friends a little more

3. dude that would just be way too weird for me. i could never smoke w/ anyone im related to. mainly cuz everyone in my family is uptight as hell. you guys are pretty lucky.

4. I smoke with my mom, her sister. her brothers and my grandfather.Its great cause if im out i just go to one of them and thell hook me up for free.Ohj and what part of tx u from lookcloser

5. houston...y? you from tx too? havent seen many on this board but i know theres some. if u are what do u pay for good mids, cuz some ppl dont beleive me about paying 50-60 for an oz.