Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smokin the half O to the dome

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tokey McBong, Nov 29, 2011.

1. Passing out is greening out. However, you may become extremely dizzy and experience nausea also... haha

2. Yeah a little late someone beat ya to it bro

3. [quote name='"Tokey McBong"']

Dude idk where you get your prices but thats waaaaaaay off.[/quote]

How? 14 grams x 30 days = 420 grams/month

420 grams divided by 28 = 15 ounces/month

15 ounces x $300/ounce = $4,500/month

4. Sorry man, I wasn't trying to offend. I didn't mean to word it aggressively, I just was just trying to say I read over and enjoyed your thread. Then I just joked about how much I was going to smoke, I wasn't trying to stab at you bro.

5. Because 300 an ounce is absurd

6. Hey it's cool I'm just really baked and took it the wrong way. It's not like you broke my bong. That's an offence punishable by death

7. this is where your math is wrong... the fuck

bro I wouldn't even smoke

:eek:

@OP - Mad props on the smoking man I'd blaze it out with you fo sho and if that is you on the track mad props yet again, that sounds real nice but work on your flow and I think you have some potential with the lyrics

Also mad props one last time for being fueled by hate, let your haters be your motivators

stay high, stay high

8. i wish i had the money to do this :(

9. It's a drug.

10. anyone else see this and think, im too high to figure out if they got those number right? lol :smoke:

and honestly man if you did just smoke that much and your straight, good job.

but at the same time it bugs me because of the waste of weed, and think somebody might need a T-break :p

11. I agree. Do you realize how many times I could have medicated off of a half ounce? A good amount. Jealous.

12. Wow, I juuust missed this. Fuck. I would've signed up for skype for that.

13. thats what i usually get, and i would estimate that it last me 1.5-3 months (approximately, and i vape most of the time)

14. u said to the dome? da fuck thats 1 hit where im from:smoke:

15. [quote name='"xThrowBack"']BEST WAY TO DIE EVER.[/quote]

Hahahahahahah omg fuck yea mAn good shit on this I am laughing my ass off.

16. Great thread, op must have super high tolerence. I give you mad respect bro

17. Wish I could have seen this thread earlier you needa roll up a super blunt next! That's what I call taking it to the next level, other than dabs of course.

I've only 2 super blunt rolls under my belt, 6 grammer and then the 14g honkie, each burned for an HOUR+!!

[​IMG]

18. Nice looking Night/morning for you :)

19. I smoked an ounce during the same timespan. Ill post pics of my ashtray as proof if no one believes me.

20. Smoking a gram of dank to the dome would have me soaring for hours...

I salute you sir.