Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smokin the half O to the dome

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tokey McBong, Nov 29, 2011.

1. Well there is a song called "Racks on Racks" you see.
    Op has "lots and lots of weed". So I'm guessing he made some kind of coalition between the two.
    Or he is referring to OP having "Racks on Racks" (that means money, so money on money means, a lot of money) because it must've cost a lot of money (or maybe not) to pay for that weed.

2. Nobody's taken me up but I'm cheefin away. Pm me for my skype user name to video chat

3. Lol, take out the medical mj shop and spent $500 on a decent grow setup, then grow your own California quality bud as much as you want for next to nothing.

4. #64 Tokey McBong, Nov 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2011
    This is me right now So Cal Trash So High (Lyrics in Description) - YouTube

Halfway through third blunt eating most of what was left of the halloween candy i have (yes I trick or treat fuck you Free candy for life) and a giant bag of sour cream and onion lays I shall smoke on

5. Who's that wigger on the YouTube video he looks like a douche and a shitty song but good luck on your challenge, I would probably have my heart explode after like 5 blunts or as soon as I hut the 6th blunt I'd just fall over hahaha lightweights ftw

6. Lmao that picture in the video is hilarious. Wigger.

7. Almost to the fourth blunt. Each 1 was 3.5 grams at least plus bongloads and wax hits. i need eggo waffles

8. lololol

9. I get that my buddy did green out now that I know what it means lol irony at it's finest. I'm on the fourth blunt and eating icecream topped waffles and a bowl of cereal

10. OP that song is no good

11. Dude, 14(grams) x 30(days in a month) = 420

My mind has been blown.

12. Yeah, I don't know how some people can afford paying $4000 a month on weed..

13. Hate me if you want. But this thread kind of fails in the fact that there really is no proof. :smoke:

However, If you are really doing this, good shit man, good shit.

14. So this is what you do every night, yet you aren't uploading any clear photos that show your "daily" smoke amount.

15. I'm almost done. Ill take a pic of the roaches but first I will finish my food

16. nigggas dont know bout real cashflow smh

17. I don't usually do it all at once it's spaced out

18. Worst song ever. It's possible he does smoke that much if he calls that music...

19. He's doin it now? U didn't get a pic of the bud before u rolled it?

20. I smoked a q of dank a day for 5yrs straight..smoked with friends though plus grew...ahh the good ole days was pissed the first time I paid 50 an eighth again