Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smokin the half O to the dome

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tokey McBong, Nov 29, 2011.

1. im just foolin with ya brotha son. those blunts do look fat, are they wraps? or XL swisher's? :smoking:

2. So I have the first two vids ready here they are

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. [quote name='"Tokey McBong"']So I have the first two vids ready here they are

[/quote]

Those arent vids?

4. Click them? More Vidss

5. Imagine smoking half an ounce using a gravity bong

6. Good luck brotha! I hope a T-break is planned after all this? lol

7. [quote name='"Harman"']Click them? More Vidss[/quote]

Ya my fault im on an ipod and it takes and extra step to see em haha

8. #28 Octus, Nov 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2011
    Mids or dank?

9. I'd be asleep by blunt 4

10. Top shelf medi. And blades I'm embarrassed but i broke my fucking video camera:cry: sooooooo who has skype? Lets do this real time and I'll do some extra bong rips and wax hits to make up for you not seeing the first half blunt

EDIT: to avoid questions the camera got wet somehow

11. have fun bro

12. No video? BElieve, I can no longer!@

Personally I've smoked a quarter once through various methods, and another time I smoked 6 blunts in a row -- both times I got incredibly baked. But 2x that amount? Daaaamn.

13. whooaaa. you just went from rags to rich's! blunts to some wax bong rips... why not just save 14$ for blunts and bust it all out in bong rips? you'll be happier and so will your lungs! :smoking:

14. Who's bitch are you if you don't finish?

Do you realise the amount of stress your putting on your lungs with that much resin?

15. Lmao fools will be fools.

16. Apparently it's daily too

Enjoy!

17. To a grower, a half ounce is nothing to worry about when you have pounds growing in a shed somewhere.

If the man wants to smoke a half ounce who cares.

Even if he isn't a grower and just dropped 150 bucks on a half its still his money.
    Sounds like a fun challenge.
    [​IMG]

18. I was kinda fucked up last night on unmentionables and made a bet with new2pot9000. I'm a man of my word and this isn't a big deal It's my daily intake I have some sever medical issues . So anyone wanna watch on skype

19. severe medical issues like lung cancer? Damn man. Ever heard the phrase "less is more?" Anyways, good luck again. I hope it satisfies your ego. I'm sure your lungs will thank you later..

peace

20. I cannot believe how much hate goes on about this.

YOU ARE ON A WEED FORUM CALLED GRASSCITY.

WHAT KIND OF STONERS ARE YOU. You should be applauding this man for his bravery. How awesome of a session would it be if your best friend sat down with a half ounce of dank and was like "Bro fucking finish this bag with me right now. Now or never."

Your just gonna sit there and be like "No dude that's gay."

NO. YOU PULL YOUR GODDAMN LIGHTER OUT AND SMOKE UNTIL YOUR LUNGS EXPLODE.

BEST WAY TO DIE EVER.

Whether its a waste or not, at least you can say you've done it.