Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smokin takis whats the most unique thing youve smoked out of

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Doomed Shroom, Jul 29, 2013.

1. wafers lightbulb takis slurpee cup lava lamp are all unique things to smoke out of but what's the most unique you have

2. picture008.jpg

home-made gorilla bubbler.

King Bong.

3. Lead pencil...ew man so unnatural and shit

4. One time I made a clay steam roller in pottery. It was pretty dope. Not sure what ever happened to the damn thing though.

5. One time I made a clay steam roller in pottery. It was pretty dope. Not sure what ever happened to the damn thing though.

6. I once smoked out of a rape whistle that was on my keychain.  I literally had nothing to smoke out of, but it was shaped like a tiny pipe, and actually worked really well!

7. one time me and my friend tried to form our hands into bowls    dont try it

8. So you actually smoked some of those takis chips?

9. One time i made a baby carrot one hitter that actually worked lol and i think i ate it after

10. Toilet roll cardboard, stuck a joint in the top of it it, put your mouth in one end and your hand over the other and its like a bong haha

11. A banana bong. It's pretty easy to make if you use an unripe banana and tastes pretty nice. That was a funky session  :hello:

12. A lead pipe with a lead elbow on it

13. In high school I was in a ceramics class and one of my friends made a bowl shaped like a penis and glazed pretty much rainbow. It actually hit pretty nicely  :bongin:
    I made a bong once in that class, but some friends talked me out of it and I ended up not cutting out a hole for the downstem
    It still makes a pretty nice vase!
     [​IMG]