Smokin outside Chillin on GC - Fucking bugs.

Discussion in 'General' started by Weebie, Jun 20, 2008.

1. I don't know about you guys but I love to go outside in my backyard and just chill under the moonlight and toke up and just smoke cigs...

BUT WHAT I ABSOLUTELY HATE are the bugs that are always flying around me!! I hate it when the little fuckers fly on my screen and start roaming around on it and for a second I can't figure out what it is then it dawns on you... It's an annoying blood sucking parasite so you go to strike it down with your swift hand of justice but you end up smearing it all over your screen and you're like ahh fuck! What to do? I'm smoking a J and nothing to whipe it off with... Should I leave it there, or get more bug guts on my hands?

Fucking bugs.

SO whatchall up to 2night GC, another lonely night on the computer... Shoulda gone on that date but I can't stand that girl so ... I am hither. -- With bug guts right in the middle of my damn screen.... Annoying me... Gross...

:smoke:

2. Yeah I like to do that too on my roof over looking brooklyn the beach and manhattan :D too bad all i have is 13$ for the next 3 nights and im getting a dime of reGs tomorro :(

3. If I had a car I'd be at the lake or something, not in my backyard =/

Dude, I'm not sure but are you saying you're buying 10 dollars worth of weed? lol nobody will even sell anything less than 20 around me...

4. I just got back from a camping trip in Wisconsin, and the bugs were pleasantly noninvasive

Except for that daddy-longlegs that was fucking with me at the height of a shroom-trip

5. went to see the happening tonite, it was bullshit.

6. Toked, watched rugby, cruised and listened to a variety of hardcore/metal/emo :)()/techno

home
    chillin